Fantastic Four ROCKS !

dufresne

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad that you enjoyed it, mate!!! :huh:

I doubt that they'd come to a convention this soon after a movie release, though.

Can you IMAGINE the price that they would charge? Yikes...

We can still dream, though. Hehe.

Ps. Oo, I hate to be a walking talking advertisement, but did you read my review?

The Thing costume is the b*ll*cks and Michael Chiklis was (ahem) fantastic as Ben Grimm. The films pretty good to.

Another thing, Jeesica Alba in skin tight suit, how can you go wrong and Ioan Gruffudd was better than I had first imagined, though I did think he was gonna be good anyway.

More than for his character in that movie, I'd love to meet Michael Chiklis : he is Vic Mc Kay for god's sake :P

And well, Jessica was in Dark Angel and Sin City. That's enough for me :(

Duf, you ask for current guests ??? :huh: Something wrong today ? :lol:

f***ing AMAZING movie. Kicks Spiderman's butt, this is better than the Spiderman movies.

Jessica Alba looks HOT in her outfit. :o

:blink:

I was lucky enough to see this movie on Tuesday night at a staff screening to check if it played correctly and i was totally blown away by the movie. I am gonna have to see it again for sure. I hope they make another movie.

Edited by BluebizzieB

f***ing AMAZING movie.  Kicks Spiderman's butt, this is better than the Spiderman movies.

Jessica Alba looks HOT in her outfit.  :o

:blink:

I was lucky enough to see this movie on Tuesday night at a staff screening to check if it played correctly and i was totally blown away by the movie. I am gonna have to see it again for sure. I hope they make another movie.

They're already writing scripts for 3 & 4, which they plan on filming together.

Although, having STARTED with F4s arch nemisis, the only way that they can go now is by either bringing him back, which seems pointless considering the final showdown lasted five minutes (lolz), or bring in Galactus. I think that the likelihood is that they will try the latter, because they are already planning a Silver Surfer film, which is pointless without an introduction to Galactus.

Hmmmm... I wouldn't say that this film was better than Spiderman, though. That's just my personal opinion.

Oh, and PEOPLEEEE, we should be discussing this in Current Movies and TV Series (no offence intended, of course)...

Edited by Cher2a

They have done a Comic Con In San Diego, so you never know ^_^

I was lucky enough to meet all 4 cast members ( Michael Chiklis very briefly ) at there hotel last weekend in London, Chris is so cute, Ioan drop dead gorgeous & so lovely & Jessica is unbelieveably gorgeous

I cant wait to see the film :D

Luv Kelle

They have done a Comic Con In San Diego, so you never know ^_^

I was lucky enough to meet all 4 cast members ( Michael Chiklis very briefly ) at there hotel last weekend in London, Chris is so cute, Ioan drop dead gorgeous & so lovely & Jessica is unbelieveably gorgeous

I cant wait to see the film :D

Luv Kelle

Oh my gosh, you lucky cow! Lolz.

f***ing AMAZING movie. Kicks Spiderman's butt, this is better than the Spiderman movies

no way!!!!!! i wasn't expecting much and to be honest thought f4 was lacking somewhat! thought it was a bit mediocre to be honest!

its a shame after all the excellent summer movies so far (batman, sin city etc etc) this one was a major letdown!!

it really won't stand the test of time like old spidie will!

they aint gonna do a signing at collectormania that's for sure!

I saw them all at the premiere a few days ago although only managed to get a signed photo from chris evans, it is an excellent autograph though but would have been nice to have got all 4.

I have only just realised how hot Jessica Alba actually is, although i didn't kbow who she was up until a week ago

Oh my gosh - have you never seen Dark Angel, or Sin City?

I have but she had something about he in this film, christ it was hot in that cinema :D

I have only just realised how hot Jessica Alba actually is, although i didn't kbow who she was up until a week ago

Oh my gosh - have you never seen Dark Angel, or Sin City?

I have but she had something about he in this film, christ it was hot in that cinema :wub:

Hehe - glad to see that you enjoyed yourself, Dom, mate! :D;):P:lol:

f***ing AMAZING movie. Kicks Spiderman's butt, this is better than the Spiderman movies

no way!!!!!! i wasn't expecting much and to be honest thought f4 was lacking somewhat! thought it was a bit mediocre to be honest!

its a shame after all the excellent summer movies so far (batman, sin city etc etc) this one was a major letdown!!

it really won't stand the test of time like old spidie will!

Yep some friends have seen it and told me the same. Very spectacular special effects but a poor storyline. Anyway, I'll try to see it and make my own opinion but the trailer seemed a bit poor as well.

But hey Jessica and Michael on screen, that's worth the price of the ticket :lol:

They have done a Comic Con In San Diego, so you never know :wub:

I cant wait to see the film :wub:

Luv Kelle

And now you're making me jealous :lol:B):wub:

Better than spiderman????????

Hmmm no, sorry incorrect. This was a summer popcorn disengage brain blockbuster with average effects. Dont get me wrong i enjoyed it a lot but comparing it to the recent run of Marvel superhero films it ranks alongside Daredevil and above elektra. The scary thing is this film could in theory take more money than Batman Begins which is a crime of the highest order.

On the other hand get Chiklis, i need an auto from Vic Mackey

I have to say... I thought the film was rubbish, although it was so bad, I kind of enjoyed it in a weird way. (I think it's mainly because the friends I was with and I were having a laugh about the FF sex lives!)

I think part of the problem is the source material is really dated, I mean the nicknames are so corny and 60's!

Also, the film suffered from a lack of plot and the set pieces just weren't as exciting as say, the train scene in Spiderman 2, or the Mansion schene in X2.

That said, it was 100 times better than the other film I saw this weekend... Mr & Mrs Smith, which has the worst ending I've seen since Jurasic Park 3!!

I will give you X2, but the train scene in S2 was PANTS ! Unforgivably obvious CGI given the profile and budget of the film.

And JP3 was pantsarama-ago-go ! Land on island ..... run from Dino ..... run from dino ...... have a wee cry .... run from dino ..... run from dino ....... run from dino ...... run from dino ..... run from dino ..... oh look, a helicopter ! Thank god !

And what took you so long to see Mr & Mrs Smith ? Did you not see Angelina in leather in the trailer ???? :lol::D:P