favourite tv progs eh?

jaymalfoy

just wondering, im wanting to post something stimulating and interesting but couldnt think of anything so here we are! im just wondering what kind of humour you all have, so what are your favourite comedy programmes?

im lovin the office its totally mint! and bo selecta of course! shazaam!

ahem. or at least come up with an interesting topic of conversation. im booooooooooooored!

i dont know, ive never seen the office, whats the brent dudes real name?

Ricky Gervais is David Brent...or the other way round...

The greatest comedy stuff from Britain (in my opinion) since Monty Python is:

Anything by Chris Morris - On The Hour (Radio 4), The Day Today (BBC2), Brasseye (C4) and Jam (C4)

and...

The quite extraordinary LEAGUE OF GENTLEMEN!!!

Not to be confused with that comic-based movie with Sean Connery in!

"Are you local???"

:o

oh by the way i went to see pirates of the caribbean again last night, just the second time. i dont think i could see it again - its t oo long - but isnt it so mint! i love johnny depps little lines........'but why is the rum gone?!' but its so so funny when the man tells orlando about jack going mad in the sun, and orlando goes 'oh so thats the reason for all the *does dodgy movements*' i thought it was so funny!

i dont know, ive never seen the office, whats the brent dudes real name?

Ricky Gervais is David Brent...or the other way round...

The greatest comedy stuff from Britain (in my opinion) since Monty Python is:

Anything by Chris Morris - On The Hour (Radio 4), The Day Today (BBC2), Brasseye (C4) and Jam (C4)

and...

The quite extraordinary LEAGUE OF GENTLEMEN!!!

Not to be confused with that comic-based movie with Sean Connery in!

"Are you local???"

:o

you heard the man tubbs......strip!!!!

I loved The Office and My Family!

I think we should get Kris "Nick" Marshall to C5 - he would make a great guest! :lol: Agreed, yeltzy?!!! :lol:

Ooh, yeah baby! :lol: From what I've seen of Kris Marshall he's totally bonkers, so he should fit in with the Collectormania posse beautifully. :D He's also done some great movies like "Five Seconds to Spare" and "Deathwatch". ;)

And David, love the idea of Ricky Gervais leading the massed ranks of CMers in community dancing... :lol:

• Moderators
I loved The Office and My Family!

I think we should get Kris "Nick" Marshall to C5 - he would make a great guest! :D Agreed, yeltzy?!!!  :wub:

Ooh, yeah baby! :P From what I've seen of Kris Marshall he's totally bonkers, so he should fit in with the Collectormania posse beautifully. :angry: He's also done some great movies like "Five Seconds to Spare" and "Deathwatch". :D

And David, love the idea of Ricky Gervais leading the massed ranks of CMers in community dancing... :P

Even if he doesnt turn up ... shall we do it anyway? :D

And David, love the idea of Ricky Gervais leading the massed ranks of CMers in community dancing...  :wub:

Even if he doesnt turn up ... shall we do it anyway? :P

Oh hell yeah!!! I'm up for that, baby! You gonna teach it to those of us who need a bit of coaching first? :angry:

• Moderators
And David, love the idea of Ricky Gervais leading the massed ranks of CMers in community dancing...  :wub:

Oh hell yeah!!! I'm up for that, baby! You gonna teach it to those of us who need a bit of coaching first? :angry:

I need teaching myself really! lol how about a lil bit of improv? :P

I need teaching myself really! lol how about a lil bit of improv? :D

I'm all for a bit of improv!

Oh btw everyone!

KRIS MARSHALL FOR C5 - START CAMPAIGNING NOW PEOPLE! :P