BARELY FOUR WEEKS TO GO...

yeltz-lass

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
wooooooo 4 weeks, the dom dreams are gettin slightly more.......ermmm....shall we say erotic? lol, toots cant wait!

kirsty xx

oh god, by the time C4 comes u'll be so damn horny u'll just jump on him and .. oh no, EXTRA SECURITY FOR DOM PLEASE! :lol: i fear for his safety :blink:

wooooooo 4 weeks, the dom dreams are gettin slightly more.......ermmm....shall we say erotic? lol, toots cant wait!

kirsty xx

oh god, by the time C4 comes u'll be so damn horny u'll just jump on him and .. oh no, EXTRA SECURITY FOR DOM PLEASE! :lol: i fear for his safety :blink:

DAVIDB, as a friend u shud b helping me with this plan!

he'll love me 4 it when were marrying!

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

Can I be your maid of honour as I missed out with HoD and Elijahs' wedding?! :lol:

• Moderators

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

hmm and what do I get out of it? :lol:

kirsty xx

oh god, by the time C4 comes u'll be so damn horny u'll just jump on him and .. oh no, EXTRA SECURITY FOR DOM PLEASE! :huh: i fear for his safety :rolleyes:

kirsty xx

Can I be your maid of honour as I missed out with HoD and Elijahs' wedding?! :lol:

Sure ya can, i'd love u 2 b.

i cant imagine u in a frilly frock tho! lol

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

oh god, by the time C4 comes u'll be so damn horny u'll just jump on him and .. oh no, EXTRA SECURITY FOR DOM PLEASE! :huh: i fear for his safety :rolleyes:

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

I'd wear my black leather trousers, but I don't want David to come over all un-necessary! :P

• Moderators

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

I'd wear my black leather trousers, but I don't want David to come over all un-necessary! :P

un-necessary? :P

yeah right ... to you it's necessary :P

I can't believe it's now only 4 weeks and a day (give or take!) until C4... :blink::P Is there anyone else - particularly Collectormania virgins like me! - who are panicking about getting organised as well as getting excited? :huh::P:lol::P:rolleyes:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

im very nervous about meeting people and yes i am very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must admit when i saw the topic title i thought the "topic starter" was gonna be showmasters hehe

it was the *panics*bit that did it!!!

RAGH FOUR WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ish)

woohoo :D:D:D i canna wait

......need....to....save.....money......

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

awww, i had the dresses all planned out! real pretty too!

how bout u wear ur pants under ur dress?

kirsty xx

I do wear pants under my dress or it'll be draughty! :lol:

So, it's pretty dresses for the wedding and I can be wearing my "bad slayer" outfit for the reception...?

*sigh* Andy will love it! :rolleyes:

lol, by pants i mean trousers! im always bein told off 4 that!

woteva u like 4 ur reception, dom and i will only b making a small appearance! haha theres a honey moon suite to use! :huh:

kirsty xx

I do wear pants under my dress or it'll be draughty!  ;)

So, it's pretty dresses for the wedding and I can be wearing my "bad slayer" outfit for the reception...?

*sigh* Andy will love it!  :lol:

woteva u like 4 ur reception, dom and i will only b making a small appearance! haha theres a honey moon suite to use! ;)

kirsty xx

So, do you want the pressies before or after you disappear with Dom? ;)

woteva u like 4 ur reception, dom and i will only b making a small appearance! haha theres a honey moon suite to use! ;)

kirsty xx

depending on the pressies!

if they're handy for our activities afterwards then we'll have em b4 obviously!

if ur gettin us a microwave, i'll pick it up later!

kirsty xx

kirsty xx

depending on the pressies!

if they're handy for our activities afterwards then we'll have em b4 obviously!

if ur gettin us a microwave, i'll pick it up later!

kirsty xx

Very handy for warming up those post-shag snacks! ;)

First word: Bugger

Second word: Skint

Third word: Costumes

Fourth word: Pennyless (another form of skint)

Fifth word: CP

And I know I can't write it cause Showmasters will get angry with me and cause I love them so much I won't be naughty and I have left it for you to insert letters instead. You'll find theres only one word you can fit in there other then carp, cap, but don't forget to add 'pyness' on to the end of it. You'll find me saying it lots of times for the next 4 weeks and over the CM weekend