surfy_sah

choose your Voyager guest!  

37 members have voted

1. 1. choose your Voyager guest!

• Robert Beltran
    • Jennifer Lien
    • Tim Russ
    • Robert Duncan McNeill

not including Jeri Ryan as there is already a poll for her (SM know there's a huge following/want for Jeri already :P) and also if she WAS listed, there'd be hardly any votes for anyone else as most people are missing her from their cast shots :D

Voyager guests at previous events:

c4 - Roxanne Briggs Dawson

c5 - Robert Picardo & Ethan Phillips

LFaCC 3 - Kate Mulgrew & Garrett Wang

so there we go, VOTE and POST who you voted for :D

surfy sah xx

ps-understandably not everyone has met the Voyager guests SM have already had at a show but alot of people will have done and in this poll is looking for the most wanted/popular NEW guest rather than a repeat guest :lol:

pps-I voted for Robbie as I met Jennifier Lien in the UK last year and also I've heard he is really funny to meet and plays one of my fave charactes ;)

I'm not interested in either of them : I've met Beltram twice and he always spits on the Trek franchise, Tim Russ was simply the worst guest I have ever met (signed my picture and didn't even look at me while there was no queue behind me), Jennifer Lien is nice but shy and to be honest she looks a bit miserable nowadays and doesn't look anymore like Kes. I have also met Robert twice before and so I'm not really interested in seeing him again. So my vote goes to Jeri Ryan in the other thread :lol:

Jen looks a bit podgy now n she wasn't a full character, so she would be last.

Then Tim Russ- Main Character, but i can't work out if he'll be nice or not... still desperate to meet him though!

Then top the two roberts... Beltran i've met before but hes hot n lovely! McNeil not met but he looks sweet.

N jeri... please!

I would love showmasters to get Robert Mcneil! and may i just say in counterpoint to previous post(s) that when I previously met Tim Russ I found him to be pleasant, lovely and happy to pose for photgraphs:)

Jennifer Lien would also be welcome as i missed her at a previous uk event, people suggest that she was very shy but a tad 'away'. Some people regard this as a negativity perhaps she is just shy!

But yeh Robert all the way !

Robe

Oh yes, Jennifer is definitely very very shy which is certainly not a default. She was nice when I met her but she doesn't really look anymore like Kes, she seems so *old* now. I wouldn't mind if Showmasters invite her but I'm not sure she's really comfortable with those public apparitions and I'm not sure either if she would meet people's expectations.

About Tim Russ, maybe he was in a bad day. Considering that he had no queues at all, he must have been very quick with his signatures the whole day long. And I'm not rich enough to take a second chance on a guest after a bad experience. That's why I will never spend money again on him or even Kate Mulgrew.

Robbie Mc Neil is nice but I met him twice so, since I'm a man, I'm not that interested to meet him again :D

And Robert Beltram is nice to talk to but don't talk with him about Trek or he may dissapoint you :wub:

Edited by lams9999

I know what you mean Iams, i don't think i'd meet Kate Mulgrew again after Londonfilmandcomiccon, despite people assuring that she can be lovely!

Robert Beltran is comical, met him at a theme bar a few years back and in the photo session he tweaked my spam. Which was a bit unexpected, but it certainly made for an interesting photo! He slated Voyager during his talk, but i think that's fair. He worked on the show after all and has his reasons.

Would def love to see Robbie Mcneil, i've not met him before and he's also a fab director and was in Heman! :D

Jen looks a bit podgy now n she wasn't a full character, so she would be last.

She was a full character for three years! Kes was my favourite character to have been on Voyager. But she was fired and yes she is extremely shy. She doesn't seem to act anymore, and has a three year old son now. :angel:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i voted for robbie duncan mcneil. i have met him twice before once at a store signing and the other at a ST even. first time i got my auto book signed and the other i got the program for the event signed. i would hopwever like to get an official pic signed.

oh to hell with it i want to see all of the people on the list. i havent met jenifer yet so that would be nice.

i have also, since attending SMs events, stopeg getting my autograph book signed in favour of the official pics. i have everyone except jennifer and jerri's autos in my book and since lfcc3 i now have official pics of kate and garrett so i woould like to add to that section of my auto folder.

and i have rambled on a bit so i will go.

lots of love

sarah

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Tim.

I've met him before (just like the others in this poll) but I don't have a good picture of him and BorgTeddy.

And I would like to get his autograph on my Roddenberry on Patrol DVD.

I need Robert Beltran on that too, but given the choice between Tim and Robert,

it's definately Tim.

I voted for Robert Beltran definately. He is cool. Very funny and nice to talk to.

But since he canceled that often, I´d also like to meet Robbie McNeil again. He´s a very nice guy.

Edited by Jeanny

I totally agree, especially since I haven't met Roxanne yet.

881558[/snapback]

Along with Jeri Ryan, both are needed to complete my cast-shot so would be more than welcome. Other great guests from Voyager would also be a return visit for Ehtan Phillips and Robert Picardo, both of whom were tremendous.

• 3 weeks later...