Michelle Trachtenberg

jediwarrior

Ive herd that she will only sign with a diff convention/signing place but who knows :cheesface:But she is one of the buffy cast i need to meet,

he smg,marc B and seth green and ive met all the cast :lol:

Edited by Charisma

I met her a couple of years ago and she wasn't exactly over-friendly, but she was polite enough i guess. Just didn't want to talk or smile much, she seemed to have the hump! But i need her auto on my poster so i say, get her! :D

I met her a couple of years ago and she wasn't exactly over-friendly, but she was polite enough i guess. Just didn't want to talk or smile much, she seemed to have the hump! But i need her auto on my poster so i say, get her! :D

lol same as me :D (just a sig on the poster)

I think we she did a show a few years back she was about 15 at the time. She might of just been nervous if it was her first show.

She comes across very polite and friendly when I have seen her on talk shows and red carpet interviews so if she did another signing now being older I am sure she be more chatty and friendly (I hope LOL)

What's wrong with likeing Star Wars and Buffy . Is this a no no :lol:

Its just a strange one. Most SW fans hate Buffy, they tend to stick to film guest rather than series.

I can`t stand the show, something really does not work in it for me. I have been known to enjoy SG1 & BSG though SG1 far more.

Maybe its an age thing mate.

Buffy may be a show that you just have to keep watching to enjoy it. Some of the early stuff was ok, but the acting is shocking from the lead role actors they are terrible with the exception of James Masters & ASH. The scripts just don`t flow and some of the stars who I have seen in other things e.g. Seth Green are nowhere near thier potential and just fall in with the whole blandness. I will say one good thing Eliza Dushku is very nice.

i didn't love the acting in early days i'm certainlt not the biggest fan off SMG but her acting in episodes like the body was incredible i think from then on the tone changed and the acting all round was better.

By Season 7 the acting was all round great i'd have to say except Alyson Hannigan

Never gave it that far. Thought the Angel series was a lot worse than Buffy the only peron with any talent was James Masters the rest were more wooden than the vamps coffins

Wow and James Marsters was pretty awful at the start aswell.

Oh well different strokes.

Edited by red8886

Well to be honest im not sure if it was his acting I liked, maybe more his humour. So then his acting could be crap and his dialogue good.

To be completely honest im just going to go with a sweeping statement Buffy & Angel sucks and the acting, script or whatever it was that made it all so lame are s***e. Eliza Dushku is fit, ASH is a nice guy and his daughter is gorgeous, Seth Green is hilarious and has been very good in his roles since leaving the series.

• 2 weeks later...