Do you need Crew?

fell beast

Sorry if this question has already been asked but I couldn't find an appropriate thread...

anyhoo....do you need volunteers?

I don't live that far from Heathrow and I'd like to help..

Cheers

Ally

i asked too; but then the thread got lost in the eternal abyss that is "the online recycle bin". :unsure:

mmmm........curious......maybe they have robot crew at this event and aren't in need of humans.... :rolleyes:

Just a thought.....

i asked too; but then the thread got lost in the eternal abyss that is "the online recycle bin". :P

mmmm........curious......maybe they have robot crew at this event and aren't in need of humans.... :lol:

Just a thought.....

:lol: Perhaps :P

• 4 weeks later...

I think we'd all love to crew, considering it'll be a heck of a lot quieter and less manic than a normal SM's event...the crew won't be in gibbering wrecks in a corner somewhere at the end of the weekend like we normally are :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm sure they appreciate the offer folks, but Autographica is VERY different to Collectormania......

872420[/snapback]

Um yeah, that's kind of why I offered to crew. I expect it is different and I've never been. Plus I thought they might need some crew..not the amount that CM needs of course. But it would be nice to get a "yes please" or a "no thanks".

just a response would be nice.

:blink:

We do have some crew of our own, and its great to see so many who want to help out.

Both Dave and i have spoken to some of you, and we both know you are all keen. We have already given a few names to Jason, and we need to discuss our needs with him very soon. But certainly some of the SM crew will be needed, but not with those orange T shirts! Great for Collectormania, but at Autographica we need to be a little more subtle!

We do have some crew of our own, and its great to see so many who want to help out.

Both Dave and i have spoken to some of you, and we both know you are all keen. We have already given a few names to Jason, and we need to discuss our needs with him very soon. But certainly some of the SM crew will be needed, but not with those orange T shirts! Great for Collectormania, but at Autographica we need to be a little more subtle!

875927[/snapback]

What about Pink? ^_^

But certainly some of the SM crew will be needed, but not with those orange T shirts! Great for Collectormania, but at Autographica we need to be a little more subtle!

875927[/snapback]

What about Pink? :P

876949[/snapback]

Pink gets my vote :D

I think we'd all love to crew, considering it'll be a heck of a lot quieter and less manic than a normal SM's event...the crew won't be in gibbering wrecks in a corner somewhere at the end of the weekend like we normally are :lol:

837013[/snapback]

We'd all love to crew AUTOGRAPHICA, full stop!

Fantastic guests. Well done all concerned.

Pauline XX

Hey I don't care what colour t-shirt I wear! I's wear a bin bag and marigold gloves (ok maybe not!!) but I just want to be there for the experience!

:lol:  :D

880156[/snapback]

I would...

There you go cost saving methods, bound to help you out... Go for it.. Bin bag's and marigolds...

A