Too Tall

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry, I'm not going to post who it is.

He has been given a second chance. If you knew him from before you'll know who he is now. Those that didn't know him don't need to know.

LOL  :huh:

Well said El.  :o

But I can see all the points of view here so I will just laugh at Lee for getting out of bed the wrong side instead of adding fuel to the fire  :P

And will the lovely Jules be about this weekend at LFACC?

Sadly not but have fun and give Troy a hug for me :D

See you soon I hope?

Two weeks time hun, barbeque and drinkies etc at my house with magic tricks performed by the Troyster and my poor bloke sat in a corner shaking in horror. Bet you can't wait.

• Showmasters Admin
It was decided by SM to give him a second chance. I had no say in the matter.

I'm having trouble with this part.

Feels like you've missed something out.

:huh:

No there is nothing missing. I was just making the point that me being a mod now had nothing to do with him being given a second chance. AKA It was not a favour for the boys thing.

LOL  :huh:

Well said El.  :D

But I can see all the points of view here so I will just laugh at Lee for getting out of bed the wrong side instead of adding fuel to the fire  :(

And will the lovely Jules be about this weekend at LFACC?

Sadly not but have fun and give Troy a hug for me :P

See you soon I hope?

Two weeks time hun, barbeque and drinkies etc at my house with magic tricks performed by the Troyster and my poor bloke sat in a corner shaking in horror. Bet you can't wait.

:o I'm looking forward to it. :(

But I don't see how what I'm doing has changed anything.

All I have done is asked people to put guest suggestion in the right place and closed duplicate threads, either questions or guest suggestions.

I have not stopped anyone starting or joining in to any fun threads.

I really would like to understand how you believe what I am doing is stopping people having fun?

I never pointed the finger at you, its just a general thing that seems to have happened lately I think, the place has lost it's charm. Maybe it's just that us "oldies" are feeling moved along by a new bunch of young folk who spam and the fun stuff is being lost under all the locked repeated threads.

I agree the forum has change over the last year, since a number of the older members have moved on.

Fair enough it was just you started by saying you agreed with Theo. And Theo does appear to be saying it is my fault.

And I would like to understand how he feels I'm making the forum a less fun place? Theo?

Sorry, I was wrong to point the finger of blame solely at you! As I said, wrong side of the bed and all!

However, I can't help my feelings about the forum taking a rapid downward spiral. Yes of course, as many of you have pointed out to me, there are still fun threads! BUT there is just a certain spark that seems to be missing these days...a spark that was here this time last year.

I think I was just fed up with it all when I posted this thread earlier on, and you were my target as I noticed a few locked threads that I thought need not have been.

It would seem that most people here think you are doing a fine job, so I will hush now :huh:

It was decided by SM to give him a second chance. I had no say in the matter.

I'm having trouble with this part.

Feels like you've missed something out.

:huh:

No there is nothing missing. I was just making the point that me being a mod now had nothing to do with him being given a second chance. AKA It was not a favour for the boys thing.

If that's the case, then I'm really disappointed in Showmasters.

It can be added to the growing ball of other completely mis-judged stunts Showmasters have pulled recently. I hope they realise these stunts won't win them back the overwhelming adoration they once had.

I think TT should be commended for tidying the place up, and for actually bothering to answer the questions people ask.

My only concern is why 'an old regular' has been welcomed back. Surely a banning means 'not welcome'?

I noticed that too. :lol:

So it is him then!

Thought it was but did find it a little strange.

As far as TT's moderating goes I think he is doing a good job overall. He is also very helpful answering questions.

Maybe the forum has changed a bit but I think that happened before TT became a mod...

B)

i'd say im with lee, although i hav different reasons.

i hardly ever post on here anymore buts thats mainly to do with the bullying and the cliques! thats whats not fun!

i see his point, its becoming more...formal than friendly i think. its easier for newbies sure but wot bout everyone else who posts here!!

kirsty xx

p.s. its only an opinion!

i hardly ever post on here anymore buts thats mainly to do with the bullying and the cliques! thats whats not fun!

i see his point, its becoming more...formal than friendly i think. its easier for newbies sure but wot bout everyone else who posts here!!

kirsty xx

Phew! For a minute I thought I was the only one who had these views...or maybe we're the only ones who are brave enough to speak out :P

Anyway, hope everyone has a good time at LFCC3 this weekend. Wish I could join you!! It's the first con I haven't been to since C4 so I'm feeling VERY weird about missing it

See ya x

kirsty xx

Phew! For a minute I thought I was the only one who had these views...or maybe we're the only ones who are brave enough to speak out :P

Anyway, hope everyone has a good time at LFCC3 this weekend. Wish I could join you!! It's the first con I haven't been to since C4 so I'm feeling VERY weird about missing it

See ya x

I'm keeping you here all to myself, so I can play with you mwahahahhahha

kirsty xx

See ya x

*pounces*

Good to have you around bebeh!!!!! :P:P^_^

kirsty xx

See ya x

*pounces*

Good to have you around bebeh!!!!! :P:P^_^

Oooooooo bebbeh, wanna play some?

kirsty xx

See ya x

*pounces*

Good to have you around bebeh!!!!! :P^_^:P

Oooh yeah!!

I'm trying to play on msn...but I thought you'd died!!! Giving me the silent treatment lol :P

kirsty xx

See ya x

*pounces*

Good to have you around bebeh!!!!! :P^_^:P

Oooh yeah!!

I'm trying to play on msn...but I thought you'd died!!! Giving me the silent treatment lol :P

I was using that handwriting thing, but for some reason it didn't work with you

How could I possibly give you silent treatment my little chick adee

kirsty xx

See ya x

*pounces*

Good to have you around bebeh!!!!! :P:P:P

Oooh yeah!!

I'm trying to play on msn...but I thought you'd died!!! Giving me the silent treatment lol ^_^

I was using that handwriting thing, but for some reason it didn't work with you

How could I possibly give you silent treatment my little chick adee

Ah no!! I need to download something else for that first!! can't be arsed right now while im like this!! :P

:P

GRRRRRRRRRR f***ing msn is dicking me around now, stupid dumb spam thing.

Anyways what is with all the closed, moved deleted threads?

LOL I think I'll stay out of this one from now on :P

Personally I think there are too many pinned threads LOL

LOL I think I'll stay out of this one from now on ^_^

Agreed!!! :P

Gives me a bloody headache :P

LOL I think I'll stay out of this one from now on ^_^

Agreed!!! :P

Gives me a bloody headache :P

I got a heart ache i have