I am getting excited now

The countdown clock is a nice touch on the front page. This has now got

me excited.

I can not wait to see, Kate, Val, Ron and all the guests on my list, see the trailers and have a

f***ing brilliant 8 hours non-stop.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH BABY Bring it on.

3 days to go.......woooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My heart is pumping faster and faster now.....

Edited by BluebizzieB

Dont mean to crush your hopes or anything but you said on another thread on are only going the Saturday and intend to arrive after 9am. Considering Val is only signing for a few hours on the Saturday and will no doubt be a popular guest the odds are against you meeting him, I am going to start queuing at 7am and I dont even fancy my odds but best of luck.

If Andy is telling the truth that i will have no chance in getting a low numbered

ticket for VAl, could somebody get a VQ ticket for me instead.

I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want to see him and i am only going for Saturday.

If Andy is telling the truth that i will have no chance in getting a low numbered

ticket for VAl, could somebody get a VQ ticket for me instead.

I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want to see him and i am only going for Saturday.

Just get there earlier like the rest of us!!!

Don't say you can't because there's always a way!

I will be getting there at 9:30am and Val wont arrive till 10am BUT

i am sooooooooooooo woooorrrrrriiiiiieeeeed that i will get a ticket number like 300 or something.

:wub:

Like I said get there earlier!!!!

Stop worrying and do something about it! :lol:

I will be getting there at 9:30am and Val wont arrive till 10am BUT

i am sooooooooooooo woooorrrrrriiiiiieeeeed that i will get a ticket number like 300 or something.

:unsure:

I think you'll get higher than 300 if you don't get their until 9.30.

*has weird flashbacks to a Brucie gameshow shouting higher/lower* :D

No there is not an earlier coach, that is the 1st coach leaving Bristol and

it is booked and paid for.

Can somebody Pllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeaaaasssssseeeee get me a ticket

ANDY you are there at 7am, please mate.........

I wont ask for another favor again.

*puppy dog eyes*

Edited by BluebizzieB

I can't because my coach leaves Bristol at 06:50 and arrives at Earls Court 09:20

BBB we go through this every time SM's run an event. You always get a coach that gets you in after the doors open and then you stress that you won't get to meet the guests. For your blood pressure - and ours :unsure: you could maybe think about getting in earlier or coming down the day before. If you want to meet someone badly enough yu have to make the effort...

There are no earlier coaches. I have booked and paid for it and it can not be changed because it is an online purchase.

NOTE: I don't always get a coach. This is the first time to London EC by coach

MK is in my parents car with my Mum and Step Dad driving me up to Milton Keynes.

09:30 is the time i am getting there.

Edited by BluebizzieB

I can't because my coach leaves Bristol at 06:50 and arrives at Earls Court 09:20

BBB we go through this every time SM's run an event. You always get a coach that gets you in after the doors open and then you stress that you won't get to meet the guests. For your blood pressure - and ours :unsure: you could maybe think about getting in earlier or coming down the day before. If you want to meet someone badly enough yu have to make the effort...

Totally agree with this. You do this everytime and it gets annoying!!!

And you wonder why no-one helps you?

Edited by matrix8

There are no earlier coaches. I have booked and paid for it and it can not be changed because it is an online purchase.

09:30 is the time i am getting there.

Next time book it differently.

Get down there the night before, or possibly get a train instead of a coach?

Afraid I cant help as I am meeting him and can only get one ticket, you may get lucky but if he is only signing for say 3 hours he will probaley only get through 300/400 and depending on how it is Saturday morning I may not even get to meet him but I am giving it my best shot by travelling down on the Friday and staying in the Ibis, costing £60 more than I usually spend but for the convenience of being right there and an extra hour in bed, its worth it.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

• Moderators

A lot of people are travelling down the night before and staying, which is the sensible thing to do - especially if they can only go on Saturday and want to see Val .. chances are a LOT of people will be there early for that reason specifically!

Unfortunately that's the only thing u can do really, unless someone DOESN'T want to see him and has the time to go queue up for you .. but that's gonna take up a lot of their time for nothing when they probably need to go and get their own tickets for themselves!

:yoda: I am excited about getiing Matthew Woods autograph and maybe Warick Davis aswell. However, what i am more excited is finding out who the rare star wars guest is who is scheduled to appear at Autographica. I am sure that it is Julian Glover

Unfortunately that's the only thing u can do really, unless someone DOESN'T want to see him and has the time to go queue up for you .. but that's gonna take up a lot of their time for nothing when they probably need to go and get their own tickets for themselves!

That's true ... BBB, do you realize you're asking someone to queue for you for hours just like that ? (since they can only get one ticket at a time it would indeed mean that someone would have to queue just to do you a favour).

Me thinks it will require more than some puppy dog eyes ... How about some puppy dog ears ? :D:D

:D I am excited about getiing Matthew Woods autograph and maybe Warick Davis aswell. However, what i am more excited is finding out who the rare star wars guest is who is scheduled to appear at Autographica. I am sure that it is Julian Glover

I hardly think Julian Glover qualifies as a "rare Star Wars guest" ... :D