Robert Beltran has cancelled

:P thats not very nice! i want more buffy/angel guests and star trek guests!!!! :blink:

Dude you already have Buffy guests for this and CM.

We need guests from Star Wars, LOTR or we could push the boat out and go for Indy, BTTF, Goonies,Lost boys some interesting guests!!!

The event is really disappointing with few big names and many cancellations. I'm now mainly going for Charisma, Kate and the 24 guests. Adam is a plus as is Val if he is not too expensive. But I don't think I would have come if I wasn't already in London that week-end.

Val will be £20 :D Almost all of the guest prices are in my ANSWERs thread :lol:

Yeah I know it will probably be 20 £. In that case I will probably have his autograph. But you never know, on the day it may be 25 or 30 £ for some reasons. What I mean is that it really will depend on the price for me as I am not a big Val Kilmer's fan.

• Showmasters Admin
Val will be £20  :D  Almost all of the guest prices are in my ANSWERs thread  :lol:

Yeah I know it will probably be 20 £. In that case I will probably have his autograph. But you never know, on the day it may be 25 or 30 £ for some reasons. What I mean is that it really will depend on the price for me as I am not a big Val Kilmer's fan.

I guess I could happen that he's £25 on the day, but I think that is VERY VERY unlikely. The MSPG prices have not been wrong before.

Edited by Too Tall

We need guests from Star Wars, LOTR or we could push the boat out and go for Indy, BTTF, Goonies,Lost boys some interesting guests!!!

So true....I am a buffy fan, but I would like to see a bit more variety than the usual mass of buffy, star wars, star trek guests...how about Charmed, lost boys, quantum leap, goonies, alias etc....Just one guest from something a bit different to the norm appearing at any convention.

Indy, BTTF, Goonies,Lost boys some interesting guests!!!

yeah good call!!!

im gonna make the most of the weekend - im pleased with a lot of the guests. like colonel jack said there are guests that have to cancel when work comes up but i guess it all part of the con circuit!!

im also gonna try and put faces to names on the forum as ive never bothered before but will make effort this weekend