Latest Guest Announcement - MORRIGAN HEL

• Moderators
So .. erm, sorry if it's stupid question but what exactly are these girls gonna be doing?

I seriousley doubt they will be putting on one of their burlesque shows if thats what you were getting at! :lol:

Well u never know do ya! :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is from her site:

When not presiding over my realm (or getting horribly drunk and offensive) my other incarnations are - International Model of the macabre, performer of the dark arts, dominator of the meek!!

(had to tone it down a bit, family site and all...)

this is from her site:
When not presiding over my realm (or getting horribly drunk and offensive) my other incarnations are - International Model of the macabre, performer of the dark arts, dominator of the meek!!

(had to tone it down a bit, family site and all...)

So what is it? Some freak goth bondage show?

• Moderators

Another question .. what's Duncan Gutteridge gotta do with these girls? I thought he did pictures ... and the ones I've seen are not those kind :jason: Not that I know much about the guy but ya know :o

Bet Paul wants to be a guest assistant this time :jason:

The joke is more around something that was suggested for friday night at c7.

*is glad that KB was not in the Wimpey at cheshunt*

:o

Paul

:jason: what really amazes me is that there are people out there that will pay £20 to meet a couple of random nude models! Don't get me wrong, if that's you then thats cool and I'm not dissing you (I'm sure there's going to be plenty of punters). Just amusing :o

I dont think there will be many somehow!

in all seriousness i can see this girls being quite popular there are guys out there who worship these sorts of girls ( me NOT being one of them) and to meet them will be there dream com true!

Great so the show will be reduced to a group of the saddest tossers gather round jerkin thier f***ing gerkins?

I meant other people not most of the guys on here, you are cool,their are some tossers on here and they know who they are! I have told them. So to the cool people sorry, im just venting

This show was meant to make LFCC a cooler experience, to try and beat down some of the stereotypes and attract new fans!

We now have a f***ing Star Trek reuion and some deviant f***ing don't read, mods please delete how much more of the f***ing sci fi geek stereotype can you get? They will have a D&D tournament and a f***ing Klingon wedding.

• Showmasters Admin
:D what really amazes me is that there are people out there that will pay £20 to meet a couple of random nude models! Don't get me wrong, if that's you then thats cool and I'm not dissing you (I'm sure there's going to be plenty of punters). Just amusing  :P

I dont think there will be many somehow!

Good I hope they don`t get any punters. I can`t believe they have wasted the guests budget on two bondage birds.

What acting have they ever done?

Showmasters is not bringing them along (and hence not spending the budget on them) - the gallery is, which is why it is listed as bringing them. It is a promotion between the actors, Skin 2 and the Duncan Gutteridge Gallery, and in return for coming to the show, they will be promoting Elvira and our other guests.

As usual, we are still working on securing further guests up until the day of the show.

in all seriousness i can see this girls being quite popular there are guys out there who worship these sorts of girls ( me NOT being one of them) and to meet them will be there dream com true!

Great so the show will be reduced to a group of the saddest tossers gather round jerkin thier f***ing gerkins?

I meant other people not most of the guys on here, you are cool,their are some tossers on here and they know who they are! I have told them. So to the cool people sorry, im just venting

This show was meant to make LFCC a cooler experience, to try and beat down some of the stereotypes and attract new fans!

We now have a f***ing Star Trek reuion and some deviant f***ing don't read, mods please delete how much more of the f***ing sci fi geek stereotype can you get? They will have a D&D tournament and a f***ing Klingon wedding.

Hmm. Klingon wedding....

Matt, when you making an honest woman of Jodie? Dom's got a wonderful idea. :D

lol ..thats all...lol

So what if the girls aren't to everyone's liking? You'd be surprised as to how many people would be thrilled at meeting them. I actually know alot of people that are into the fetish scene. They'll be thrilled I'm sure!

As Showmasters said - they are in attendance via the Gallery and not SM themselves. If you don't like it then don't see them.

*Sits back and waits for more announcements* :(