the meet

tooty_fruity

Sounds like you all had a great-time, wish i could have made it to the meet, but i'm looking forward to meeting you all at C4.

Stickx

Oh...we'll save some of the RAWWWWWK action for you...

If you see Kenny you must salute him by making the devil horns with your hands and saying "The Darkness rawwwwwwwwwwk" in a deep and slightly gravelly voice...if you can manage...

Hmm...maybe that should be the CM "club" greeting... :blink:

Aw Thanks! :D I'll try to make it to the bowling on the friday night! .

Stickx

"...archery on Wednesday...needlework on Thursday...BOWLING on a Friiiiiiiiiiiiidayyyyyyyyyy night!!!"

ROFL! Aslong as its not Ping Pong, cos i'm useless at that! :D

Stickx

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potatoes; I have been known to do that sound that Olives friend makes.

And I might be doing archery soon too; wanted to do it this weekend, but only two of our group wanted to do it. :blink:

Well you lot are mad; should fit in nicely in October!

And I might be doing archery soon too; wanted to do it this weekend, but only two of our group wanted to do it.  :blink:

MAD??? Me???

I'm shocked! :D

Actually I think the term completely insane just about covers you hun.

And I might be doing archery soon too; wanted to do it this weekend, but only two of our group wanted to do it. :blink:

ooo, i shall have to hear that at c4!

Suzi i dont need 2 say nething, u know ur realllly kool!

ur brill fun even if u do call me jacs! :blink:

eeeeeeep!! im sorry!!!!! *hangs head* i feel i shoudl do sumat like this for everyone too... but im not staying long, maybe ill do it tomos

• Showmasters Admin

I'd like to say a big HELLOOOOO to everyone I met yesterday! And *puts official hat on* thank you EVERYONE for the wonderful book, it really makes everything seem a bit more worthwhile to know that someone appreciates the work we do. We were all quite touched! *takes hat off*

I thoroughly enjoyed my day off, it was great to be able to put faces to names (even if I've managed to forget many of your names already! Sorry!). It was also great to see how everyone accepted people for what they were, even if they weren't what everyone expected. It didn't matter what you looked like, or how old/young you were, or how quiet/talkative you were. It was nice that people could be themselves.

And for those of you who couldn't make it DON'T WORRY! You'll have a chance to meet everyone in a month's time.

Andrea

*cringes* ONE MONTH! *glues herself into her computer chair and starts slaving away*

I'd like to say a big HELLOOOOO to everyone I met yesterday! And *puts official hat on* thank you EVERYONE for the wonderful book, it really makes everything seem a bit more worthwhile to know that someone appreciates the work we do. We were all quite touched! *takes hat off*

I thoroughly enjoyed my day off, it was great to be able to put faces to names (even if I've managed to forget many of your names already! Sorry!). It was also great to see how everyone accepted people for what they were, even if they weren't what everyone expected. It didn't matter what you looked like, or how old/young you were, or how quiet/talkative you were. It was nice that people could be themselves.

And for those of you who couldn't make it DON'T WORRY! You'll have a chance to meet everyone in a month's time.

Andrea

*cringes* ONE MONTH! *glues herself into her computer chair and starts slaving away*

awwwwwwwwwwww

*makes you a cup of tea* :D:D

woohoo... 5 weeks!! :D

I'll post all the forum meet photos as soon as I have a chance to get them processed!

Andrea

wooooo, glad 2 hear it!

i believe there are some me and neo pics! :D

lol, i wonder if he knows exactly wot i was doin or if he'll b freaked out 2 c me licking his ear!

lol, j/k bout the ear!

kirsty xx

I doubt anyone actually noticed i left early coz i was being very quiet. You all scared me a bit.

Anyway just thought i'd say that i did actually have a reason for leaving, in case anyone thought i was just bored and left coz it was crap.

I wish i had stayed later now. sounds like it got better as it went on (probably coz i left :D ).

I doubt anyone actually noticed i left early coz i was being very quiet. You all scared me a bit.

Anyway just thought i'd say that i did actually have a reason for leaving, in case anyone thought i was just bored and left coz it was crap.

I wish i had stayed later now. sounds like it got better as it went on (probably coz i left :lol: ).

I noticed you were gone, where did ya go???????? Are we really all that scary too!!!!!! I'm not scary its everyone else, I reckon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators
Mmmmmm. Tea. Thanks!

Oh, and it's not "DAVID THE DONKEY". It should have been "DAVID THE DUDE"!!

Andrea

:( and of course Andrea the Angel, who gives us lots of nice guests :huh: *hugs* good luck with the organising! lol :(

• Moderators

I wish i had stayed later now. sounds like it got better as it went on (probably coz i left :huh: ).

Nice meeting ya ;) dont worry, we're all scared by each other, u just get used to it lol and it got better because Jason went even madder ... not that any of us saw THAT coming :(:( maybe u were better off somewhere safer hehe

• Moderators

I wish i had stayed later now. sounds like it got better as it went on (probably coz i left :huh: ).

I noticed you were gone, where did ya go???????? Are we really all that scary too!!!!!! I'm not scary its everyone else, I reckon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol yeah u just keep telling yaself that vamps :(

Well, having read all this, I'm real sorry I couldn't make it, but as soon as I can get a pic uploaded, I'll show what happened when LilElfGirl came up to meet Ptenbob.

Unfortunately, I will have to age restrict the picture, as we both have reputations to consider :huh:

Houdi - thank you again n again n again n again for letting me stay, even if I got the squeaky airbed which wasnt nice whenever I moved lol and hey, u should check whether im asleep downstairs before u and a certain man start making rude noises in the bedroom :angry: LOL

David

i'm sure i don't know what you mean :angry:

HOUDINIA

Well, having read all this, I'm real sorry I couldn't make it, but as soon as I can get a pic uploaded, I'll show what happened when LilElfGirl came up to meet Ptenbob.

Unfortunately, I will have to age restrict the picture, as we both have reputations to consider :angry:

i've seen it... it made my hair stand on end! :angry:

HOUDINIA

Unfortunately, I will have to age restrict the picture, as we both have reputations to consider :angry:

i've seen it... it made my hair stand on end! :angry:

HOUDINIA

Well Houdi, I've seen the subject matter being discussed at great length on this forum, I thought it was about time to show people how it should be done.