latest Guest Announcement - ADAM BALDWIN

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Yeah i wanted his auto but i aint paying £20 for it, when i was gonna pay that for an auto and photo, will wait another time he comes over...

He'll be £15 as he's £25 on MSPG.

I think everyone is really overestimating Universal's pull on Adam Baldwin and the stature of LFACC in Universal's eyes. They probably don't even know what LFACC is unfortunately, however nice it would be to believe that Universal 'made' him go to LFACC.

• Moderators

It was posted ages ago on another website that Universal planned a Serenity thing at LFACC, it wasn't even announced by Showmasters, I can't remember where but I think it's pretty safe to say that Universal know what LFACC is!

A couple of months ago the official Serenity board confirmed there'd be Serenity guest(s) at LFACC3 but that the cast members in attendance were yet to be disclosed.

Edited by showmasters

• Moderators

Well it's not a REQUIREMENT as such to be friendly etc, was just explaining why some people might get a bit arsey about ur first post being something like it was! ^_^ If that's the way u wanna do things then that's cool, tis just more likely to cause a few arguments unfortunately :rolleyes: ah well, keeps this place interesting :P