Last Post Wins?

Nell

*glides down in front of camel all the while humming jaws theme tune* :WAVE: I win * fly's up again*

OH MY GOD... That's so Scary.... Making that Theme... :badwind: Here's my tune.. "Meep Meep.. (Road Runner) :lol: and that puts me out in front again. Thanks Dragon. :smile:

........What the?! ...I don't even........*Flaps wings harder and catches up with camel * No matter, I shall win :P

Camel plays dirty....

Gets a Blow up Dragon and places it on the Road.. Hopefully Dragon will find Decoy Dragon to much to Resist.. :gorgeous: and this will slow her Down..... Leaving Camel to be Winning way ahead... :smile:

*Smacks straight into the decoy dragon and burst it by accident* What the?! * Continues to fly on unhindered and closes the gap before tapping camel on the head*

Did you miss me? :lol:

Ok, It's time for this....

'Pulls out TV and DVD Player and puts DVD movie on.... 'How to Train your Dragon'

"While Dragon is watching that, I can carry on with the Race"

WINNING..... OH YES.... WINNING... :smile: :clap: :smile:

*ignores movie* I need no training *lands in front of camel causing him to break suddenly.* I'd call that a win for me :P

'Pulls out TV and DVD Player and puts DVD movie on.... 'How to Train your Dragon'

*ignores movie* I need no training *lands in front of camel causing him to break suddenly.* I'd call that a win for me :P

Camel crashes into the back of the Dragon... with such force that Camel flies over the head of the Dragon and Says "Hey Dragon Look i'm Flying" Camel then lands hard on to the ground and starts to roll...... 'Rolling very fast and now in front and Winning... :clap: Thanks again Dragon... :smile:

Camel crashes into the back of the Dragon... with such force that Camel flies over the head of the Dragon and Says "Hey Dragon Look i'm Flying" Camel then lands hard on to the ground and starts to roll...... 'Rolling very fast and now in front and Winning... :clap: Thanks again Dragon... :smile:

No problem, and if were going with rolling....*Run's full pelt then rolls into ball* weeeeeeee...*passes camel* I win

Unlucky Horse and Dragon... Hmm sounds like a good name for a Pub.. :drunk: I thought you had Retired Horse? Oh look I'm back in front :smile:

Well for a while i flew the horse but lost him when i started rolling..xD

And no way camel, you'll find i'm in front :thumbup:

I'm good at stealth lol. *Speeds past camel* I win

Tut tut Dragon, you should know better by now, your not winning :no: I am :poki: hehehe

horses are good at jumping *leaps over camel into the lead* gallops off into the sunset

I guess the horse just proved you wrong camel. Meanwhile i have a horse to catch *Fly's to catch up with horse*