new starwars guests and bring back . . . "

vaderkid

please bring back amy allen , orli shoshan , nalini krishan , elijah wood!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed these guests at the previous events .

and letssee some new faces like matthew wood (general grievous), zack jensen (kit fisto),jesse jenson(seassin tin) , joel edgerton(uncle owen lars) . . . etc!

thanx

:D I see Ken Colley quite alot as he lives in Hythe near Folkstone. If i see him soon, i will encourage him to appear again

cheers i missed out on getting his autograph at c6 i was well depressed as he was someone i really wanted to see!!

Can't help thinking that "Kit Fisto" is a very dodgy name... :P

Kit Fisto is cool in 3

You are mixing him up with Kid Fistin, that character created by Lucas for Michael Jackson, He was cut down by the council in a deleted scene from episode 2 because of his attempts to use jedi mind tricks on the younglings :D

Can't help thinking that "Kit Fisto" is a very dodgy name...  :P

Kit Fisto is cool in 3

You are mixing him up with Kid Fistin, that character created by Lucas for Michael Jackson, He was cut down by the council in a deleted scene from episode 2 because of his attempts to use jedi mind tricks on the younglings :D

lol

:vader:  I see Ken Colley quite alot as he lives in Hythe near Folkstone. If i see him soon, i will encourage him to appear again

I can't understand why so many people think "a lot" is one word :D

not sure alot of people do though :P

:vader: Please can we have Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels ( Even if he is going to charge alot ) Sylas Carson and Jerome Blake from the Prequals. Julian Glover, Mark Hamil, Alan Harris and Richard le Parmentier from the Sequals

Hell, Get everyone from all Six Films

Edited by lee_c00per