Favourite episode of CSI

tinababy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought of another good episode, well...it jogged my memory whilst I was watching my new super dooper Season 4 birthday present :P

It's 'Invisible Evidence' - for lots of reasons, Nicks massive smile and little rib at Sara whilst looking through the re-inflated car window :D , the Grissom/Sara ship "pin me down" :P , the tension of 'will they get the evidence in time', (what am I saying, of course they will) ;) , Warrick cracking up, Warrick and Catherine in the womens bathroom, Warrick and Nick having a pop at each other, the appearance of Xander Berkley, Hodges getting a knock down from Grissom...sooo much went on in this. Great episode.

Edited by Strider

It's the episode where Gris and Warrick find a mummified corpse locked in a closet, and then find out it's related to a home invasion that Nick and Sara are investigating, where the teenage daughter was raped.

They find the guy who did it, but don't have enough evidence, so she has to identify him in a line up...and she can't do it.

At the end of the episode, they are called back to the house, where the daughter is found murdered on the driveway.

It's just so sad...you really feel for her...and Sara :P

• 3 months later...

ah ha! I remember that one now! it was the granny who tried to scrape her way out! damn those fingers were baaaad! eeek! :lol:

*why is there sickie face*!! :wub:

Luv sah xx

ps-mind blank again, why feel bad for Sara? cause she was hanging with the daughter?

hey guys immmmmm bacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

*huggles to the csi peps*

my fav episod has to be season one where greg dances in the show girl hat

hee hee hee

but then again i like grave danger where nick gets buried!

oh and when the lab gets blown up

and when sarah shouts at her boss cus he's a dumbass in season 5

and *thinks* i dont think i can really pick as they all be soooooooooooo good!

oh has anyone seen eric in true vinyl?

i just gt it off ebay it's lame but at the same time quiet good!

*dreams* ahhhhh eric

wb! good to see more peeps here! I don't like being in the lab on my own ;):D

Greg dancing is funny! Greg B)

I LOVE "Play with Fire" too, when the lab gets blown up! Greg is so sweet and vunerable, awwww! and Sara is quite cool in that too, Griss calls her "honey"!!!

du mean when Sara shouts at Eckley / Cath and then at the end Eckley wants Griss to fire Sara but he won't and Catherine's standing on Eckley's side?

ooow! how much is Eric in it?? :D

Luv sah xx

wb! good to see more peeps here! I don't like being in the lab on my own :jason::frankie:

Greg dancing is funny! Greg :firedevil:

I LOVE "Play with Fire" too, when the lab gets blown up! Greg is so sweet and vunerable, awwww! and Sara is quite cool in that too, Griss calls her "honey"!!!

du mean when Sara shouts at Eckley / Cath and then at the end Eckley wants Griss to fire Sara but he won't and Catherine's standing on Eckley's side?

ooow! how much is Eric in it??  :firedevil:

Luv sah xx

884315[/snapback]

do you mean true vinyl?

he's the main star!

he plays a dj called billy T and he lives on a farm and goes to LA to a world dj comp!

he's so cute and vunerable!

OMFG!

i just bought grave danger te tarentino episodes!

and they are the uncut eps (not like the lame ass version on tv that has to be edited) and it ROCKS!

i think that may well have to be one of my favs!

yay

i lurve greg sanders! :D

• 1 month later...
OMFG!

i just bought grave danger te tarentino episodes!

and they are the uncut eps (not like the lame ass version on tv that has to be edited) and it ROCKS!

i think that may well have to be one of my favs!

yay

i lurve greg sanders! :P

886239[/snapback]

Grave Danger was edited?

I wonder if the version I downloaded was the edited or unedited version.

Do you know wich parts were edited?

another good q! top form today!!! :P

unfortunately, I'm not if anyone on here will be getting the R1 release, unless Ciarae does?! ;)

and GWD it's gunna be like a YEAR before it's cheap enough for me to buy, and that mght only be s5p1! :o :o :D:P:(

Luv sah xx

because the people who release them outside of the US are EVIL :D

they think we should pay PER BOX what people in the US pay per SEASON B)

apparently they do it with Westwing too and also LOST :D they released LOST part 1 recently after the first half of the series aired and because then people would buy it for Christmas :( but HA I am being patient and waiting for the entire season to come out next year :o but then I also have to wait for it to be a "reasnable" price :blink:

*sighs* they are so mean to us grrrr

Luv sah xx

think we should be allowed atleast one fave ep per season :o

I have Grave Danger on DVD too but I can't watch it cause lappy has packed in  :blink: B) :D:(

Luv sah xx

904592[/snapback]

Thats gotta be my favorite episode! I should buy it once i've recovered from x-mas.

WATCHED MY DVD!!!!!!!!! :unsure::blink::(

couldn't tell any additions/subtractions though :blink:

but what really annoyed me was that it was on the dvd as 2 sepparated episodes, I had hoped it would just run as one ep ^_^

got kinda excited by the Miami pilot being on there, haven't seen that since it first aired and don't have it on dvd AND Rory is looking rather fine :wub:

Luv sah xx

WATCHED MY DVD!!!!!!!!!  :P  :P  :P

couldn't tell any additions/subtractions though  :blink:

but what really annoyed me was that it was on the dvd as 2 sepparated episodes, I had hoped it would just run as one ep :(

Luv sah xx

905909[/snapback]

Yeah that is kind off annoying, you'd think that they would just make one episode out of it, that would make way more sence.