Favourite episode of CSI

tinababy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wahoooo we WILL take over!!!! mwahahahaha!! :P

:lol:

SUCH a hard choice! I have a few faves but can't say I have a complete and total favourite...

Chasing the Bus I like, Greg :P in the field :lol:

must say I don't know any of the NY ep names :lol: and not many of the Miami ones either :D

peeps?

CSI: NY eps:

Pilot

P-1 MIA/NYC – NonStop

Season 1

1. Blink

2. Creatures of the Night

3. American Dreamers

4. Grand Master

5. A Man a Mile

6. Outside Man

7. Rain

8. Three Generations are Enough

9. Officer Blue

10. Night, Mother

11. Tri-Borough

12. Recycling

13. Tanglewood

14. Blood, Sweat & Tears

15. 'Til Death Do We Part

16. Hush

17. The Fall

18. The Dove Commission

19. Crime and Misdemeanor

20. Supply and Demand

21. On the Job

22. The Closer

23. What You See Is What You See

Seeing as Miami is in S3 I am not putting up all those eps!!

OK, fave... CSI... Season 2 ... OH EP... um... Well, it's hard, I like the eps with Sara/Grissom action. And I like Archie eps as well :P

I liked the ship between Sara and Griss in the s4 finale :P:P

Chasing the Bus is a fave of mine as well! awww everyone loves our Greg! :D

Cross Juristriction (can't spell ;) ) too and Lady Heather's Box where Eddie dies, purely cause Catherine is such a cooool character! B)

those are my thoughts for now, sure I'll be back! ;)

Luv sah xx

I have season three to watch tonight *again*. Going to get season four part one next week so I can watch it over the weekend at work.. then the second half of miami season one! Argh so long to wait for the others! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I like any episode with Grissom, Catherine, Sara, Nick, Warrick, Greg, Brass, Al, and David in it :P

No seriously, there are a lot of episodes I like, but far too many to list favourites. I'm gonna have to go back and watch the whole lot again and decide...woe is me ;)

I liked the ship between Sara and Griss in the s4 finale  ;)  :D

Chasing the Bus is a fave of mine as well! awww everyone loves our Greg! :D

Cross Juristriction (can't spell  ;) ) too and Lady Heather's Box where Eddie dies, purely cause Catherine is such a cooool character!  :(

those are my thoughts for now, sure I'll be back!  ;)

Luv sah xx

I need to add Hunger Artist - purely for THE song you understand!!!! :P to my list and also Play with Fire :D

Greg and Sara&Griss all the way!!!!! :(

Luv sah xx

edit: I have since realised that the s4 finale is named BLOODLINES!!! come one s4p2 dvd!!! :D

Edited by surfy_sah

• 2 weeks later...

For me it has to be the Pilot, and the episode with the ORIGINAL guy that got away - hehe. That was season one, I think - VERY early in. I know, I know - I suuuuck with episode names! Lolz. It has to be the one where you see Grisom catch up with him, again, too - and he commited suicide at the end of that one... Anyone know what those two eps were called?.. *Feels stupid*...

Oh damnit... I know... with the bath murders? Where this guy staged the suicides of victims in bath tubs... C'mon guys help me out, I can't think of the names of the eps...!! Oh and Grissom was going to be next because he was killing men born on the same day his dad was killed, going up by the year...

Must find them and watch them again...

Oh damnit... I know... with the bath murders? Where this guy staged the suicides of victims in bath tubs... C'mon guys help me out, I can't think of the names of the eps...!! Oh and Grissom was going to be next because he was killing men born on the same day his dad was killed, going up by the year...

Must find them and watch them again...

Yeah, those are the ones! WICKED episodes! :P Gotta be the best "baddie" in CSI history, I mean - come on - he went after Grissom! Except that's what Grisson THOUGHT... We all know otherwise, don't we? Hehe.

Oo, yay! I don't feel as stupid anymore, cause you can't rememeber the episode names, either, and you actually know which ones I mean! Lolz. Woohoo - I'm not stupid (wait, let me rephrase that - not AS stupid :P)! :wub: