The one I can never remember the name of that CSI: Miami first appears lol

CSI: Miami

Tinderbox

CSI: New York

Not seen enough to have one yet

I love:

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Lady Heather's Box

The one I can never remember the name of that CSI: Miami first appears lol...

911387[/snapback]

dude that would be CROSS JURASTRICTION! :D a good ep indeed! H is so cool! :P <------ LOL!!!!

Luv sah xx

ps-DO YOUR TOP 3 PER SEASON ! :P

that's ok Jo, I openly admit I can't spell! :D

Cadiliniel - that's a bit random! you've seen s1,2 and then 5! and poss 6 soon? :P you must be a little lost on the personal touches some times?!

good choice of eps though! Stalker is sweet with Warrick looking out for Nick n everything, awww :P is Nesting Dolls the one where Sara reveals to Grissom about her mum killing her dad? I like Committed for the personal touch with Sara and Griss :wub:

Luv sah xx

Sah: hee, yeah - it's because I've seen some episodes on TV (on Living and Ch5) and I have S1 and 2 on DVD *g* It's not too bad with figuring out all the dynamics and stuff, because I read all about the in-between episodes online!

Stalker really creeped me out - I watched it at about 11.30pm and my parents had both gone to bed so I was getting really freaked out, wondering if there was a stalker in our house, lol.

Nesting Dolls is that one, yeah ;) I love it, because it's really well-written and touching and all, but also because I scream 'OMG HE HELD HER HAND' at the screen when I see it *g*

I loooove Committed for the GSR too :lol: Sara-in-danger is fun lol, because we get to see Grissom being all concerned :lol:

what you want to do is buy s and s4 on dvd on from play.com cause they are only £15 at the mo and Grave Danger is £9 :wub: they are £14 on amazon but you might have to pay postage :P

aye Stalker is a tad freaky! I don't like the bit just before Nick gets thrown out the window cause you know the guy must be in the house but you can't figure out where, eeek!

Nesting Dolls, awww! so sweet! gotta love it! you must also like Bloodlines then (s4 finale) well the end anyways ^_^

Luv sah xx