70 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fave Star Wars Film

• Episode I - The Phantom Menace
    • Episode II - Attack of the Clones
    • Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
    • Episode IV - A New Hope
    • Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
    • Episode VI - Return of the Jedi

Davey! I have finished making the ROTS Premiere DVD for you. Do you know if Tara would like one too?

All the Best,

Shabs :lol:

OMG WICKED!!

Im sure she would absolutly love one :wub:

Cheers Shabs :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine use to be ESB but now it is def ROTS, theres more action and the fight scenes are awesome.

Although my favourite fight scene has to be the Darth Maul, Qui Gon and Obi wan fight, that was totally awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

The Phantom Menace is winning?

:jason:  :unsure:  :unsure:

It happened on the last poll like this too!! Suddenly gained about 20 votes overnight

Someone is taking the **** :firedevil:

Yes his name is Mr G.Lucas

It could be worse, Attack of the Clones sucked more.

I just dont get how people can like TPM so much...are these people taking the **** or what?! Let's count the ways; Jar Jar, politics, Jar Jar, acting, Jar Jar, battle droids, not much Darth Maul, Jake Lloyd, Jar Jar etc...

Empire Strikes Back is reknowned to be every true Star Wars fans' fave and always has been - its just so dark and character driven...it's the bridge between the beginning and end of the original trilogy.

I will never forget how blown away I was when I first saw it as a ten yr old kid in Dublin in a triple bill screening in 1985. I had waited so long to see it after having seen ROTJ already and knew it would be something special cos it was the only one I hadn't seen up to that point. All I knew of the story before was from the read-along tape and book I had.

ESB will always have a special place in my heart and for me it was such a great honour to meet Irvin Kirshner, the f***ing director, at C7...I just felt so compelled to tell him how much it meant to me.

Edited by nicky

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that George Lucas doesn't want the films to come out as a complete box set. But i think that if he thinks it through properly how much money will he make and consequently he would make his fans happier. I'd buy it. Definatly Empire Strikes Back.