ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
As everyone has said WELL DONE TT  Top Bananna AS Many have said this thread needs to be stuck so it goes no where!! So everyone can view it. Its straight to the point and answer most peoples questions.

THREE CHEERS FOR TT

867143[/snapback]

It has been pinned so it's going no where :D

As everyone has said WELL DONE TT  Top Bananna AS Many have said this thread needs to be stuck so it goes no where!! So everyone can view it. Its straight to the point and answer most peoples questions.

THREE CHEERS FOR TT

867143[/snapback]

It has been pinned so it's going no where :D

867171[/snapback]

Hard question for ya mate how many golden tickets have been sold?

• Showmasters Admin

867174[/snapback]

That kind of info I'm not privy too I'm afraid.

I just collate the information that's on the forum, and from my own experiences of the shows so that people can see it in one place and also give my opinion when it's something subjective like "What time should I get there to see XXXXX".

I don't know much (if anything) more than you guys when it comes down to it.

867174[/snapback]

That kind of info I'm not privy too I'm afraid.

I just collate the information that's on the forum, and from my own experiences of the shows so that people can see it in one place and also give my opinion when it's something subjective like "What time should I get there to see XXXXX".

I don't know much (if anything) more than you guys when it comes down to it.

867186[/snapback]

said it was hard

I have printed out the very informative FAQ but have one small question which I have not been able to find the answer to, so I was wondering if someone could advise me please:

Is there a limit to the number of items that a guest would sign?

Would I be charged extra for this?

I'm obviously not planning on having one guest sign say 5 items, just 2 items, and if that means queueing twice for the guest I'm after than so be it. But I wanted to confirm the etiquette that I should observe at such an event.

I'm not after any of the big names such as William Shatner, or any Buffy or Trek guest, if this helps with a reply.

I have split my choices into lists, which I aim to go for over the 3 days.

I just wanted to check the guidelines on this for a Showmasters event as this is my 1st SM event I will be attending.

I suspect the answer is here somewhere, but it's 1.30am now!!

Thanks in advance to those who reply

• Showmasters Admin

gebes - I can't believe I missed the max number of autos one :blush:

It does say that the price of autos is per autograph so you will be charged extra for having 2.

The normal max is 5 autos per person. If the queue is short you can ask for more.

In your case of only needing 2 you will be fine, you do not have to queue up a second time.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
Too Tall: Thanks for the reply, I was paranoid that it had been covered somewhere!!!!

868463[/snapback]

I have no problem with new people asking questions :unsure:

It's a long thread and sometimes people miss things. I just wish more people did what you did and post their questions here rather than clog up the forum with new threads. So don't ever worry about asking questions here B)

• Showmasters Admin

I have updated the main thread based on the recent cancellations and announcements. And also updates to the main website.

All the lists, appearance days, price and "how busy I expect them to be" have been updated.

What time are you going Cher?

Most things at the party are on all night.

The bouncy castles, the disco etc.

The car rides (stop about 9pm I think).

872337[/snapback]

No idea yet. Unfortunately, I will only be attending for a couple of hours at the most, though ;) I hope to see you all there, though, still - for as long as I stay...

I have to earn my keep, dudes! Lolz. My Boss can't find cover for Sunday... On the bright side - more money on my paycheque for the next event! :headscratch::P