ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Cheers, I'm pretty much 100% now. I'm still taking the tablets the doc gave me, I have a couple more days of them to go.

I can at least eat now without feeling like someone has filled my stomach with malten lava, which is nice.

Sah - Looks good to me. If you can do that for the others too, that will be great.

Sorry for not replying earlier as you probably know I've not been well :wub:

glad it's ok :lol: it took long enough :lol:

had no idea you were ill :wub: wasn't around really after I last posted here to know you weren't about, thought you just had one of those day-long meetings or something :lol:

glad your on the way back though, hope the car is too? :P

catch you before the weekend to sort things out (how scarey it's monday already!)

Luv sah xx

Thats good mate had been wondering where you had got too, figured the missus had you tied to the bed :unsure:

There was that too :angry::rolleyes:

hey i resent that comment....that was only part of the time - we done other stuff too :rolleyes:

• Showmasters Admin
Thats good mate had been wondering where you had got too, figured the missus had you tied to the bed ;)

There was that too ;):firedevil:

hey i resent that comment....that was only part of the time - we done other stuff too :angel:

:wub::wub:;)

• Showmasters Admin
Sah - Looks good to me. If you can do that for the others too, that will be great.

Sorry for not replying earlier as you probably know I've not been well  :borg:

glad it's ok B) it took long enough :wub:

had no idea you were ill :angel: wasn't around really after I last posted here to know you weren't about, thought you just had one of those day-long meetings or something :wub:

glad your on the way back though, hope the car is too? :wub:

catch you before the weekend to sort things out (how scarey it's monday already!)

Luv sah xx

You missed me being ill. I wish I had :wub:

The car is going into the garage tomorrow :P

• 1 month later...

thanks for crediting me on the first post :unsure: was scanning over it yest trying to find your disabled info. I've added some stuff to the other post we've been in, dunno what you think of it B)

haven't done the info for TI as it's full for this event :( but shall make sure I talk to Petra and do it after

also will try and get info for HI done asap :P

not sure if it's the place to post this but here goes:

MEGABUS dates are up past C8 now so anyone travelling this way needs to book ASAP to get the cheap prices and Thursday 29th Sept is coming up as free ;)

only prob is they don't have a bus going from MK to London on Sunday :P but there is the option of EasyBus - just thought you might want to add it to the list under "how can I get to MK cheaply?" or something?

that's it for now, gotta sort out how to get from MK back to London so best do it before I forget :o

Luv sah xx

ps-hope you're good n everything? long time no see! hear Serenity rocks?

• Showmasters Admin

I'll add the stuff about the mega bus right now B)

If you can let me have the HI stuff and then TI stuff sometime, as it'll still be relevent for C9 and onwards.

Things are good. I'm off the Budapest tomorrow :P

And yes Serenity ROCKS. We got to meet Joss and Summer too :unsure:

coolies - still not found a solution to my prob though, only option at the mo is train which is over £11, may as well get a return to Cardiff for that stead of all this MB'ing grrrr *is frustrated* :P:P

yes I said I would did I not? :wub:

oh right cool, any special reason? bday or summat? when you back? oooh it's the BH ooops *lightbulb*

which one is Summer? you'll need to do it by discription :( glad you had fun :huh:

The COLLECTORMANIA HOTEL GUIDE! :wub:

PREMIER TRAVEL INN

TELEPHONE: 08701 977 184

COST

£55.95prpn (per room per night) for friday, saturday, sunday

£57.95 weekdays

PAYING FOR ROOM

rooms are secured when booking using credit or debt card details and will be paid for in full upon departure

ROOM TYPES

Family - sleeps 2adults and 2children under 16 - sofa bed with pullout and double, bed will sleep 3 slim people and there is room for 2 on the floor so you could get 7people in the room if you really wanted to ;-)

Double - double bed 3/4 people in room

Twin - 2 single beds 3/4 people in room

Single - 1 single bed 2/3people in room :lol:

DIRECTIONS FROM TRAIN STATION

probably too far to walk, £4 or so for taxi

if walking essential, go out of the station and straight up. after about 30mins come to the bottom of the (shopping) Centre MK. go LEFT and you'll see the huge shape of the Xcape Centre. the Travel Inn is opposite, accross the car parks.

DRIVING DIRECTIONS

see website

CANCELLATIONS

before 1pm on day of arrival, this can be done via website using sign in name and password or on the telephone, you will need to have your confirmation numbers/booking details ready

FOOD

Travel Inn has it's own restuarant and there are several places to eat accross the road in the Xcape Centre

breakfast - £7 for full English and £5 for buffet

ADVANTAGES

literally across the road from the Xcape Centre

cancellation policy (before 1pm on day and no fee)

5min walk accross the carpark to Sainsburys/Iceland

10mins walk to the shopping centre/event

has a restuarant/pub on site

DISADVANTAGES

atleast 30mins possibly 45mins walk to station

same for party venue

other places to stay coming soon!

thanks to QUEEN SINDEL for her help with compiling this, as I can't get on their website :o

surfy sah xx

INFO CORRECT AT TIME OF POSTING!

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks again for that :D

It's kind of our yearly lads weekend away. It's also kind of mine and Al's b'day bash too.

Summer plays River Tam the mad slim girl with long black hair.

s'ok, glad you appreciate, took me like 2hours ^_^

hope you had a good time, I will email you when I've done this we haven't talked in aaaaaages! :D:P:o

yeah, on the Firefly front I have no idea which peep that is :wub:

MEGABUS update:

oubound from VICTORIA at 11am daily, inbound from MK COACH STATION at 5:40pm - only ONE per day!

LONDON to MK

Thursday 29th Sept - FREE seats

Friday 30th Sept - £1 seats

Saturday 1st Oct - £1 seats

Sunday 2nd Oct - £1 seats

MK to LONDON

Friday - £1 seats

Saturday - £1 seats

Sunday - £1 seats now available on the website

Monday - FREE seats

you must be there 15mins before departure, see MEGABUS website for more details :blink:

Luv sah xx

new layout is looking good! easier now it's got colours, but a suggestion, if I may?

it might be best to have the bold headings on the line above the bit of text it's referring too instead of floating about like it does currently ^_^ also you could make the bold part Large and have the main main titles Largest to make the sections easier to skim read, if looking for something in particular? ^_^

just a thought... :huh:

if you're short on time I don't mind copying and pasthing and fiddling with it then you can update it by going to edit my post then c&p all the code and formatting?

:unsure:

Luv sah xx

• Showmasters Admin
I think it looks good the way it is now u've changed it, it's easy enough to skim n catch the titles etc and it reads well  :D

858529[/snapback]

Cheers, I think the new layout makes it much easier to see info.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
fantastic info too tall all my questions answered - must of took you ages

858559[/snapback]

It's not been too bad :D:D

The first draft of about 20 questions took me about 6 hours to write and then it's just grown from there. As I think of things, or people come up with ideas, I add them.

I don't want to think of how much total time it's taken :P

• Showmasters Admin

I've added a price list to the main thread as below.

This price list is based upon the MSPG pre-order price and so is not a definitive price list but is here as a guide to the prices on the day.

ANNETT, Chloe - £15

BACH, Catherine - £15

BARRIE, Chris - £15

BENZ, Julie - £15

BRENDON, Nicholas - £20

BUSCH, Adam - £15

DONOVAN, Kelly - £15

ELENIAK, Erica - £15

ENGLUND, Robert - £15

GERARD, Gil - £15

GRANTHAM, Leslie - £10

GRAY, Erin - £15