ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
Eerica?

859823[/snapback]

Yes it's a well known Dutch name :P

Or maybe just a typo :rolleyes:

859838[/snapback]

Oh right ... I wasn't sure if you'd got her confused with Eerie Indiana. Hey do you remember that?

859854[/snapback]

Yes I used to watch it :D

Do you remember the odd family that seemed to live for ever. And it turned out they slept in tupperware at night? Very odd :D

• Showmasters Admin

I've added the guests attendance days:

ALLEN, Karen - All 3 days

ANNETT, Chloe - Sat

BADLAND, Annette - Sun

BACH, Catherine - All 3 days

BARRIE, Chris - Sat and Sun

BENZ, Julie - All 3 days

BRENDON, Nicholas - All 3 days

BUSCH, Adam - All 3 days

CARTER, Michael - Sat

CODURI, Camille - Fri

DAVI, Robert - All 3 days

DONOVAN, Kelly - All 3 days

ELENIAK, Erica - All 3 days

ENGLUND, Robert - All 3 days

GERARD, Gil - All 3 days

GRANTHAM, Leslie - Sat and Sun

GRAY, Erin - All 3 days

HALLETT, Andy - All 3 days

HELFER, Tricia - All 3 days

HOATH, Florence - Sun

JOHNSON, Corey - Sun

KASSIR, John - All 3 days

LANGFORD, Bonnie - TBC

MARSH, Jean - Sat and Sun

MOLLOY, Terry - TBC

NEWMAR, Julie - All 3 days

NORELL, Paul - All 3 days

OCONNOR, Tim - All 3 days

PYGRAM, Wayne - All 3 days

SCHNEIDER, John - All 3 days

SILLA, Felix - All 3 days

SIRTIS, Marina - All 3 days

STAHL, Nick - All 3 days

TAYLOR, Sandra - All 3 days

VISITOR, Nana - TBC

WEST, Adam - All 3 days

• Showmasters Admin
okies, one thing that i am getting confused about whilst reading is about autos...do u have to preorder pictures or get one free to be autographed...??! im just getting sooo confused,

864429[/snapback]

MSPG do a preorder service but this is just if you can't go to the show yourself.

You do not preorder the photos from SM.

At the show each guest has a selection of FREE pictures for you to choose from. They are on the table were you pay. There may not be one you like so you may want to buy one in advance or get one at the show (there are loads of stalls).

• Showmasters Admin
I've added a full list of all the guests going to C8 and how busy I think they'll be.

It's under "How busy will INSERT GUEST NAME be?"

864450[/snapback]

Cheers Too Tall

864452[/snapback]

It should be about right. There are going to be some people that I'll be proved wrong on, I'm sure :wub:

I've added a full list of all the guests going to C8 and how busy I think they'll be.

864450[/snapback]

Cheers Too Tall

864452[/snapback]

It should be about right. There are going to be some people that I'll be proved wrong on, I'm sure :wub:

864459[/snapback]

True works so quite today no one in and keep hoping that David from SM will ring me about the G Ticket

okies, one thing that i am getting confused about whilst reading is about autos...do u have to preorder pictures or get one free to be autographed...??! im just getting sooo confused,

864429[/snapback]

MSPG do a preorder service but this is just if you can't go to the show yourself.

You do not preorder the photos from SM.

At the show each guest has a selection of FREE pictures for you to choose from. They are on the table were you pay. There may not be one you like so you may want to buy one in advance or get one at the show (there are loads of stalls).

864446[/snapback]

thank you too tall :lol:

864450[/snapback]

ooo must go loook!!

hehe ..all the  ones i want are in group 2 so that should be good...

864481[/snapback]

2 of mine are in group 1 :lol:

864535[/snapback]

thats going to be a long wait ..meep!

I have updated all the lists to include cancellations and Shatner's announcement.

864939[/snapback]

ooo goody....:D

• Showmasters Admin
hehe ..all the  ones i want are in group 2 so that should be good...

864481[/snapback]

2 of mine are in group 1 :lol:

864535[/snapback]

thats going to be a long wait ..meep!

865096[/snapback]

Not anymore. One of them was Julie :D

• Moderators

Can I suggest that either you put this quote in your original post, or do a pinned topic with the quote in it? Because it's on like page 6 of the Shatner announcement thread, and no-one is gonna read through the whole topic, so the majority of people are missing it and doing posts asking about him etc? Just thought it might help!

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....ic=22831&st=100

William Shatner will definitely be attending for one day, although we hope he will be at C8 for two days. However we will only be able to confirm this once he knows which days he will be filming.

Showmasters has a special arrangement with several airlines which means we can book flights at the very last minute without having to pay the very high late booking prices that other conventions would have to. This enables us to be very flexible on arranging travel for a guest, putting less pressure on them to have a fixed travelling date well in advance of their departure. This is why we are sometimes offered last minute guests, and why in fact we were able to accomodate Adam Baldwin at LFCC 3.

We hope this clears things up. And just to confirm, we think Bill will be able to appear for two days of C8, and we have heard from his agent that he is looking forward to it too.

Jason

Can I suggest that either you put this quote in your original post, or do a pinned topic with the quote in it? Because it's on like page 6 of the Shatner announcement thread, and no-one is gonna read through the whole topic, so the majority of people are missing it and doing posts asking about him etc? Just thought it might help!

William Shatner will definitely be attending for one day, although we hope he will be at C8 for two days. However we will only be able to confirm this once he knows which days he will be filming.

Showmasters has a special arrangement with several airlines which means we can book flights at the very last minute without having to pay the very high late booking prices that other conventions would have to. This enables us to be very flexible on arranging travel for a guest, putting less pressure on them to have a fixed travelling date well in advance of their departure. This is why we are sometimes offered last minute guests, and why in fact we were able to accomodate Adam Baldwin at LFCC 3.

We hope this clears things up. And just to confirm, we think Bill will be able to appear for two days of C8, and we have heard from his agent that he is looking forward to it too.

Jason

866688[/snapback]

I was thinking that, actually. Jason didn't post that until most people had gone to bed! Lolz. Good on you, for suggesting it, mate. Those William Shatner question threads are getting on my nerves...

Jason

866688[/snapback]

I was thinking that, actually. Jason didn't post that until most people had gone to bed! Lolz. Good on you, for suggesting it, mate. Those William Shatner question threads are getting on my nerves...

866909[/snapback]

hehe, have you seen how many william shatner threads there are ...!!!

• Showmasters Admin
hehe, have you seen how many william shatner threads there are ...!!!

866917[/snapback]

It got up to 6 asking questions so I've closed 5 of them.

We have another 4 or so but they're polls and asking if people are seeing him so those are fine.