Ladies of LOTR

you know you want them  

47 members have voted

1. 1. you know you want them

• Liv Tyler
    • Miranda Otto
    • Cate Blanchet

I voted Liv as I really wanna meet her. she is also apparently lovely :P:o

As for Cate, I used to be a HUGE fan but I have seen her 4/5 times at events last year and the beg of this year and she is RUDE to her fans all the time. She only signs when cameras are on her and then stops signing as soon as she gets away from them. So unless a whole camera crew were planning to film her for the whole day, I very much doubt she would do it! I was gutted at her behaviour, sometimes she ignored the crowd completely, not even a wave! :D

I voted Liv as I really wanna meet her. she is also apparently lovely 

As for Cate, I used to be a HUGE fan but I have seen her 4/5 times at events last year and the beg of this year and she is RUDE to her fans all the time. She only signs when cameras are on her and then stops signing as soon as she gets away from them. So unless a whole camera crew were planning to film her for the whole day, I very much doubt she would do it! I was gutted at her behaviour, sometimes she ignored the crowd completely, not even a wave! 

in that case BRING LIV!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ

JA

PLZ!!!!!

As much as I would totally love miranda I don't think we'll see her over here for a while, or at least until her baby is a little older. And anyone who'd like to get miranda and david wenham signing together would become my favourite persson in the whole world (I won't start begging for viggo too...thats just never going to happen)