98 members have voted

1. 1. Simply yes or no !

• Yes, of course
    • No chance matey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not. I'm only interested by four guests so far, which is a little too few to justify a travel from Belgium. However, since I'm already attending a con in London that week-end, I will probably come. But I'm expecting many more interesting guests ... as soon as SMs decide to come back on this board :lol:

• Moderators

I'd go ... only cuz I'd wanna crew, and even if I wasn't then it's not too far for me to travel so I don't mind too much.

Would I meet many guests? Probably not, outside of Ron and Charisma there's no-one big for me.

• Moderators
Would I meet many guests? Probably not, outside of Ron and Charisma there's no-one big for me.

And Jessica ??? ^_^:lol:

Well of course once she's announced, but ya know ^_^ Can't *quite* count her yet lol

yup i would go for these guests alone

terry farrell

kate mulgrew

robert beltran

ron perlman

charisma carpenter

grace park

that's about the same amount of guests i was interested in at collectormania 7 so for me this event is much better.

but i probably can't make it (will most likely be in the USA at the time).

Edited by martine

Im really interested in Ron Perlman, and thats bout it so far,

i am trying to be pacient but i would probably have to say no to spending £200 to get down there and meet one guest, sorry guys, but when we get closer i know there'l be like 600 big names

JA

I understand why people would go to see just them guests, but for people that live miles away (like me) its just not worth paying around £200 to just get there and meet 4 or so people.

Bring on the guests!

I understand why people would go to see just them guests, but for people that live miles away (like me) its just not worth paying around £200 to just get there and meet 4 or so people.

Bring on the guests!

i live in the netherlands and it would be worth it to me, but i wouldn't go for the event only. i always stick a couple of days of london to my convention visits and see some plays and get free autographs at the stage doors. that's the way i got patrick stewart, kim cattrall, alexander siddig, kevin spacey, dougray scott, jasper britton and joshua jackson already.

it's real fun to see the actors in their natural habitat as well and actually perform live in front of you.

oh and the big virgin and HMV stores...................... :P

Bring on the guests!

i would of said no, cos i live in newcastle. but im already in london for another event so it's just a tube ride away :P but your right..we need guests. it's only about 6 weeks away :P