Firefly

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, Firefly for C8!

Hopefully Showmasters can invite guests who have already been announced for another event within 3 months of C8! Wouldn't that be good? Instead of inviting the PLENTY of Firefly guests that have not been announced for another event, why not invite the ones that have?

Wouldn't that be fun?

Yeah, Firefly for C8!

Hopefully Showmasters can invite guests who have already been announced for another event within 3 months of C8! Wouldn't that be good? Instead of inviting the PLENTY of Firefly guests that have not been announced for another event, why not invite the ones that have?

Wouldn't that be fun?

I don't think they'd do an Adam as they all asked the organiser to attend that event - not the other way round!! :D

But yes liking the idea of some FF guests.

Yeah, Firefly for C8!

Wouldn't that be fun?

There really is no need to continue being sarcastic about this Jo is there?

There already is a debate over in the Adam Baldwin thread, as well you know :unsure::D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BBB,

as was previously stated, several main cast members are already booked for another event, a bit later than C8. Personnally I don't have problems meeting them at C8 and at the later event (for which I'm already booked) but most of the time, the organizers have to "protect" themselves with a "no-appearance at other event" clause. You have to understand that if all the guests booked for this event appears at C8, the other organizer might loose a lot of money. Therefore I don't hope that the guests previously booked there will be announced for C8. However, there are some other guests from the main cast that won't probably be at the other event and that maybe includes Morena Baccarin, Alan Tudyk or Jewel Staite.

Thanks

I might go to the other event. I have never been to a hotel which holds events.

Can you email me and tell me how much it cost and what the hell do I do and will it sell out.

I plan to go to CM8, then a convention in Bristol and then the OTHER event.