Sean's 'Minder'

Hi all... Just wondering, what was everyone's opinion of the Steve Irwin look-alike who was looking after Sean all the time? He was v polite to me, but then I was pretty much at the front of the queue. Apparently he was 'off' with people further down the line, telling them to hurry up etc. What did u think? :lol:

sean1.jpg

he made me laugh...seemed a little above his post to me and sometimes as I have heard was a bit harsh when it wasn't needed but both times I went up he was ok. besides the first time I got there and sean stopped me before I put my book down to have "timeout" with him about something :rolleyes: still don't know if I did something wrong or not...oh well!

Apparently he was 'off' with people further down the line, telling them to hurry up etc.

He liked telling people to "cosy up" :P

He thought it was a cool term. Bless him :rolleyes:

i think he looks like sean astin...We thought it was his brother...Im pretty sure is member of his family...

:D we told him people thought he was his brother, he found it hilarous, he told his he was no relation he was just here looking at Cons :lol:

He was abit harsh with us lot on the Saturday morning, but on Sunday he was so nice to us, we had abit of a chat with him & he hugged me goodbye

I will admit that I soon develpoed abit of a crush on him :lol::D

Luv Kelle

didnt even notice him at all!! too distracted....

it was wonderful to chat to sean for a while...

talk about people we know and how everyones getting on!!!

i have some great pics! may put them on my photobucket and post the link but it may take a while... hee hee!!

hugs

Veasse xx

Tara, Did he keep checking with you just how many autographs a person had payed for if it was more than one?

He had a magic line as well that people had to wait at before they could meet Sean.

Simone

p.s. hobbitslut is that lollipop conversation with Sean Astin from C7?

Edited by Persnickety

Hey Simone!

He would ask a load of questions, which luckily I had the answers for!

But it was funny cos he would ask for things to be explained to him and then Sean would turn around and say 'I understand how its done so don't worry, I know what I'm doing' or something like that.

But Stephen would ask again and then Sean pulled him aside and whispered in his ear and probably explained it better.

I knew what I was doing damnit :D

He was alright really. Let me get on with things after a while ^_^

p.s. hobbitslut is that lollipop conversation with Sean Astin from C7?

Hey, yes it was the conversation with Mr Astin. He is THE Dude!! Was so random I couldn't believe it!

Oh my god, i totally remember you, mainly because Sean asked me why i had "that look" on my face after what i thought was the most random conversation in the world about lollipops! I did put his lollipop with the rest of his stuff though.

Hi Tara, on saturday he was just very concerned with the queue. Obviously you had answered all of his questions on Friday.

Simone