CSI PICS

mooby81

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy!

I honistly have no idea! And im really bad with episode names for any TV prog but one that comes to mind is the furries episode, simply because I likened it in a way to conventions but its not my fav

Ashamed to say I cant actually think of one id call a fav at the mo!:D:cylon:

Edit: Coming to think of it, I dont really have a favourite episode of ANY show really other than Stargate SG1, everything else I pretty much like in equal amounts!

Edited by crippsy_99

**ahem** Favourite episode of CSI - which one is the best? :lol::angry:

oh and Steve you are thinking of the s4 episode Fur and Loathing in Las Vegas - come on, it's one of the few-ish eps where the name really relates to the story!! :D

a cool pic to get this back on track:

csiblack.jpg

not everyone there unfort but a cool pic none the less! :angel:

Luv sah xx

wicked pics Mikes! thankies so much  :(

I like the one you've got on your desktop and also the one with Emily on the bed! :o and the one with David and of course William :o

Luv sah xx

912580[/snapback]

Emily Procter. :blink:

I found this rather disturbing pic. I heard they're killing of someone main on another forums...weather it's true or not...*shrugs*

RoM_2004-03_052_William_Petersen.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LIKES ALOT! XD can I steal for my desktop please? XD

912225[/snapback]

sure, none of them are actually mine, just found them on various sites.

Bring on 31st january. :)

Liking Grissom in a suit and glasses.

wow the thread is alive with muchos piccie posts yey :D

though friendly advice, just incase people don't know, when you post images here please make sure you have saved them to your own space or a host, such as photobucket, otherwise you'll eat people's bandwidth or the origin may change then the link will go no where B)

really like the collages and the photo of Marg in that purple dress, damn fine! :P

Luv sah xx