DuquesneCalleigh05.jpg

DuquesneCalleigh06.jpg

DuquesneCalleigh09.jpg

DuquesneCalleigh10.jpg

calleigh03.jpg

calleigh02.jpg

calleigh01.jpg

Edited by Mike

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LIKES ALOT! XD can I steal for my desktop please? XD

I've seen that ad loads of times now. And when it comes on, my mind switches off!

It's just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!

Edited by CSI Jo

OMG I HAVEN'T seen the ad **sulks**:angry::( mind you I haven't watch c5 in a while cause I was in the hosp on Tues :D will just HAVE to watch it tomoz now, even though it's A Little Murder (not a fave ep of mine :blink:) and Abra-Cadaver, which is cool from what I mem hehe!

has no one got a DATE yet for the new ness??? I can't wait much longer, I just need to know WHEN darn it!!!

Luv sah xx

ps-such activity in this thread yey! B)

FANTASTIC pics everyone!

though how on earth can H fire his gun and actually shoot some perpertraitor acurrately wearing shades?! :blink:

pps-just scouted ahead as far as radiotimes.com goes up to and they are still showing repeats on Jan 24th so must be Feb, urrrrg!!!! come on Feb!!!!! :lol:

edit: the anti rudeword/swearing thing is FAR too sensative grrr who'd have though "per p" wouldn't be allowe urrrrrg

Edited by surfy_sah

To crippsy_99 : No offence meant, but I'm sure Showmasters would frown upon any form of mention about the source of episodes.

The consequences for them, with even the slightest mention of that subject could be quite severe.

Would suggest in future refraining posting a message like that.

Do not want to see anyone here get in trouble.

CSI S6 should start

31st January

9pm

Channel 5

912283[/snapback]

Oooo..same time as Stargate..

Glad I download both shows lol

Saves on such a dilemma :o

912297[/snapback]

This could be interpreted that way.

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything like that, just know from what I read that the RIAA organisation apparently watch fansites and the like for this sort of thing.

This link may provide you with info as to what sort of things are happening

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/16/ri...gets_p2p_firms/

there are links to several related articles at the bottom of the page as well.

This could be interpreted that way.

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything like that, just know from what I read that the RIAA organisation apparently watch fansites and the like for this sort of thing.

912341[/snapback]

I didnt mention where or how I get episodes? Just that I did.. :cylon:

And theres countless other posts around ive seen with that kind of thing mentioned before anyway..

You do have a good point, and yes there very likely are other threads saying the same thing.

I was only wanting to give a bit of friendly advice to a fellow CSI'er.

It's just that most forum boards that I read, frown upon this kind of thing, as any talk, even the slightest hint of it, could get them closed down, fined etc all because a forum member referred to it.

I'm well aware it happens, but in certain forums I read, people "self-moderate the boards" by just posting a reply either letting the poster know what could happen, or point them in the direction of the board rules on this sort of thing.

As said, I'm not getting at you personally and do hope that I've not offended you in anyway.