1. 1. Do u want them?

• Hell Yeah!
    • No (why ever not?)
    • Not Bothered

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i would definitely like to see some HP people there - it means that a lot more areas of film are covered as HP covers younger and older people and some of the people involved have been in other things too

yeah! cristian, jamie yeates and tom to return!! i soo want the twins and rupert to go because i love the twins and my friend jess loves rupert and she may be joining me at c8. if the older guests go i hope david tennant *drool* and allan rickman *faints* go because despite the age difrence ( 44 years i think wiv allan) they are booth sexy as hell.

ohh and i almost forgot MATT LEWIS!! i missed him thiis time he was supose to be wondering around on sunday and i left on saturday.

ye common..... bring christian bck. i fell in love with that guy lmao. he moved house on tuesday ..... i wonder how it went lol. he was so polite.... i heard so many peeps saying that they loved meeting im..... and i met flint he was cool. awww and tom felton was so sweet lol. he cudnt cum to the party cus he had to feed his fish :P lol

More harry potter guests please, the ones we've had so far were great (especially christian and jamie.y)

But it would be so cool if we could have say SEAN BIGGERSTAFF and some of the others such a teachers. There are plenty of adults is the films who aren't big a list celebs like alan and dame maggie...what about the guy who played stan shunpike he was is master and commander too...ohh then he could sit with billy boyd!!!

doyou think that cristian was poular? lol

i think jamie y and cristian where sooo nice but devon and jamie w where a bit full of themselfes. i wouldent mind jamie w back he seemd cool albeit a bit arrogant. please please please please please try and get matt lewis if you do i will die of pleasure and love you all forever and ever.

I'd love hp people to come maybe some who haven't been, Sean biggerstaff, hehe, i would LOVE LOVE if the following could come

Alan Rickman

Gary Oldman

Rupert, Daniel or Emma

David Thewlis

Emma Tompson,

Maggie smith

Shirely henderson (moaning mertle is a sweetie)

Tho obviously i'd be happy with any of the cast

Only problem at the moment tho is when c8 and c9 are on, they are going to be in the middle of filming :-(