LOTR GUESTS FOR C8!

Nell

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow - people are a little hostile at the mo!!!!! All this is about fun - so chill.....

Who cares where this thread belongs - its not hurting anyone!

John Howe , Alan Lee, Ngila Dickson, Richard Taylor, Howard Shore, Barry Osbourne, Dan and Chris Hennah,

Fran Walsh or Phillipe Boyens.........

Cate would be amazing - but I have to say, shes one of the cast I could never see doing one of these events! I think there is a chance of most of the cast - maybe not Orlando, but most of the others...

But that wont stop us all from hoping - Cate for any event :lol:

i think as long as there are any lotr characters at c8 me and my family will be happy, if loads of them were there we would be over the moon.all the ones we have met so far have been friendly polite and more than patient with with my shy daughter. I've got sunday booked off work so bring the weekend on!!can't wait!

:D

wow - people are a little hostile at the mo!!!!! All this is about fun - so chill.....

Who cares where this thread belongs - its not hurting anyone!

John Howe , Alan Lee, Ngila Dickson, Richard Taylor, Howard Shore, Barry Osbourne, Dan and Chris Hennah,

Fran Walsh or Phillipe Boyens.........

Tell me about, someone bitched at my mate coz she started a brad dourif thread * on another movie site im on * not realising i had already done one !!!

what do they expect?? for us to go through all the pages just to make sure were not starting up a thread already done??.

You'd think people have better things to do with their lives than moan about another thread for the same actor being made up twice.

Anyway i want any lotr guests i don't mind as theyre all cool. :rolleyes:

Edited by FreakAccident

• Showmasters Admin
Tell me about, someone bitched at my mate coz she started a brad dourif thread not realising i had already done one !!!

what do they expect?? for us to go through all the pages just to make sure were not starting up a thread already done??.

Please don't say you're talking about Nighthawk closing mrsclairecarters thread? It was far from bitching. It was a polite point in the right direction.

It does only take 20 seconds to use the search function to see if a thread has already been started. How do you think we find them?

We're just trying to reduce the number of redundant posts, and get all the support for a guest into one thread. Then it's clearer to SM who is wanted.

PS: This is not me having a go or bitching. I'm just trying to show that we are just trying to help.

Edited by Too Tall

I'm not having a go neither, but incase you haven't noticed i don't have time to go through the searches and most of the time i use it it says error, i report nowt gets done so i'm stuck going through all the pages so you gotta see it from my point of view as well.

and no i didnt mean mrsclairesthread i don't even know who she is i was talking about someone else on a diffrent site * sorry should have stated that *

and fair enough i know your not having a go, your one of the rare ones on here who don't bite my head off at everything i say lol.

ps i corrected where my mistake was in not mentioning the other site.

Edited by FreakAccident

• Showmasters Admin

OK cool. I just saw the closed thread about Brad earlier and it was closed last night because there was already a thread, so I put 2 and 2 together.

I do realise some people don't have time and there are issues with the search at times, I just thought you were complaining that we done it. And we're normally very polite when we do it :D

I try to not bite peoples heads off :blink:

Maybe see you at the weekend?

OK cool. I just saw the closed thread about Brad earlier and it was closed last night because there was already a thread, so I put 2 and 2 together.

I do realise some people don't have time and there are issues with the search at times, I just thought you were complaining that we done it. And we're normally very polite when we do it :D

I try to not bite peoples heads off :blink:

Maybe see you at the weekend?

Oh no, i only just noticed that mrsclaires something i forget her id lol had done one i went into and it says closed, so i thought oh no too_tall must think i mean this?? lol

Sorry my mistake. Anyway i can't go to lfcc this weekend, lol house hunting maybe c8??

Sorry about the mix up again.

:wub::D

gotta agree! need to get Lij back and billy and dom and sean and we need orlando and viggo and sean bean! and karl urban and mirranda otto and liv tyler!

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

:D:P:D:D:D:wub:

Edited by ditz

• 2 weeks later...