LOTR GUESTS FOR C8!

Nell

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any or ALL of the LOTR guests would be fantastic, but particularly Elijah and Dom... I need to finish off my hobbits autographed picture!!

Also - (off topic I know) but Christian Coulson and Jamie Yeates back please!!

Lizzi xxx

SEAN!! he is sooo cool and he was the first famouse person i met and he put me at ease for the rest of the day. if i found out billy boyd was going i would faint becoz i love him to bits. elijah (as i stated in the elijah treat *points at t-shirt with jam stain on it* has to go please) and dom monaghan. PLEASE!! :P i will love you for ever and ever

DEFINITELY the hobbits, Elijah!!!!! wud love to meet him, billy boyd is lovely and he wud be great to have back, i think my mum wud also really like to meet viggo mortenson that wud definitely convince her to go with me lol

Elijah Wood, Miranda Otto, Dom Monaghan, Billy Boyd, Andy Serkis, David Wenham, Karl Urban, Liv Tyler,

Peter Jackson, Phillipe Boyens, Howard Shore, Fran Walsh, Ngila Dickson, Chris and Dan Henna, Ian Mckellen, Ian Holm, Cate Blanchett, John Noble, Hugo Weaving, and any other LOTR peeps :lol:

Elijah Wood, Miranda Otto, Dom Monaghan, Billy Boyd, Andy Serkis, David Wenham, Karl Urban, Liv Tyler,

Peter Jackson, Phillipe Boyens, Howard Shore, Fran Walsh, Ngila Dickson, Chris and Dan Henna, Ian Mckellen, Ian Holm, Cate Blanchett, John Noble, Hugo Weaving, and any other LOTR peeps :wub:

Any of the above please :o