Lawrence

If you dont already know Lawrence is doing his last con circuit in Europe, and i think that anyone who met him who knows just how cool he is should join me in a standing ovation!

Lawrence has been a big part of the con scene in the UK for a while and he will be sorely missed. He is a gem! such a great guy and someone who is so talented and dedicated!

i dont think words can express just how much he means to so many of us so i shall just say....

Honey! You rock!

(Any one from Europe head over to his site and check out his dates... )

Till we meet again!!

so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!

(does a little sing song!)

big huge hugs and thank you for a wonderful weekend!

Andrea xxxx

I didnt meet him but have met him b4, for a friend my nephew was just walking at the time and was so gobsmaked by he he walked into the talble and split his lip open, but after a bit of crying he stopped he liked him :)

I didnt meet him but have met him b4, for a friend my nephew was just walking at the time and was so gobsmaked by he he walked into the talble and split his lip open, but after a bit of crying he stopped he liked him :)

aw bless!! He is one person i would recommend anyone meet! he is such a great guy to talk to and so nice, i know he is a big guy and can seem intimidating (everyone intimidates me) but he is a sweetheart and a big softie!

(sorry for ruining your rep L)

Veasse xx

Kudos to him for doing the circuit for so long. A wonderful, kind and approachable man. But he deserves to relax back home in gorgeous New Zealand and recharge his batteries.

I'm sure he'll get tempted back out again after a year. :D

I was very sad to learn that Lawrence was not planning to come back to the U.K for a very long time. He told me he misses New Zealand and wood like to get back there for a while.

So Lawrence, Thank you - you are an awsome guest, and a big part of my life (being a LOTR freak), you will be missed by many.

Goodbye you Stupid Lumphead :angry::help:^_^

*sniff* feel quite sad now.

:P

I'm still crying, a Collectormania event is just not the same without Lawrence being there.

Saying that though, he walked past me on the Saturday and I have to say I didn't realise just how tall he is. He was like a giant and I was like a hobbit.

Still my autograph from him makes me laugh everytime.

I wish Lawrence the best of luck and much happiness despite being gutted we won't see him again.

Was it just me or did anyoe else just want to play with his hair LOL.

*Runs off to look at my piccies of me and him* LOL

Is it his last for showmasters, last for england, last ever ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

aw hon, he will be back but he wants to stay closer to home for a while....

he will be doing cons in NZ and USA!! I think he will be on our screens for a while and we will have him back one day!

I agree with everyone he is so wonderful and such a pleasure to be around.

I love his stories and anecdotes and the picture he took of him and Jarl with my camera which makes me smile and laugh every time!

Vamps you getting me all blurry eyed now!!

Andrea xx

Well, he is in Europe for a few more cons if you feel like hopping on a plane!!

And if you really want to see him you can go to cons in USA when he is there you never know you may meet someone else.... Like Sala!! hehehe!!

*ponders*

I'm sure my BF wouldnt mind!!

Andrea xx

I'm still crying, a Collectormania event is just not the same without Lawrence being there.

Saying that though, he walked past me on the Saturday and I have to say I didn't realise just how tall he is. He was like a giant and I was like a hobbit.

Still my autograph from him makes me laugh everytime.

I wish Lawrence the best of luck and much happiness despite being gutted we won't see him again.

Was it just me or did anyoe else just want to play with his hair LOL.

*Runs off to look at my piccies of me and him* LOL

You're not the only one, I always want to play with his hair, too :D

I have met Lawrence a number of times now and each time he has always made my day. I will really miss him when he doesn't do cons over here as both he and Fee are brilliant to talk to and always have been.

He is great with everyone that sees him and I wish him all the luck in the world with any future projects and a good long rest! hehe!

Kirsty x

I have met Lawrence a number of times now and each time he has always made my day. I will really miss him when he doesn't do cons over here as both he and Fee are brilliant to talk to and always have been.

He is great with everyone that sees him and I wish him all the luck in the world with any future projects and a good long rest! hehe!

Kirsty x

hear hear!!

oh and yes lawrence hair is great! (reminisces)

Veasse xx

:wub:

SHU UUUUUUP!!!

man Im gunna miss you!!! it was great meeting you, thanks for the laughs and the hugs!!

PLEASE COME BACK SOOOOOOON!

:(

heh! was that you that kept saying shu upppp with kirst and tins at the party while i was trying to talk to lawrence?

lol

oh well bless you! he didnt seem to mind!

we had a good escape gab... on sunday so it was cool!

Andrea xx

He was such a great guy. he loved mine and a friends costume on the saturday night at the party. teehee. we ended up having a whip fight...it was fun...

Lawrence is good for spanking on the ass with a whip... :unsure: He also enjoys it :lol:

It was a great night and we all had a laugh. met him a couple of times before and he is such a nice guy. someone who ye can get on easy with and will take jokes...(points to Spanking ass comment)

Byyyyeeeeeeeeee Lawrence! *hugs*

Nat :D