Lost Autographs

While I was helping out in the centre:mk info desk this afternoon a bag was handed in containing some autographs. There were two Tom Felton ones and one was to "Amy".

I know i'd be heartbroken if i'd paid a fortune on autos and then lost them, so just to let you know the centre:mk has them.

I lost my James Marsters one, It was in a booklet of pics of the Buffy cast(it was part of the SFX buffy special edition.) Me and my sis went round asking, but no-one had seen it or given it in.

So i anyone did, let me know. :)

(Altho i have no hope, cos y'know free auto, there may be someone who is kind that'll own up!)

I lost my James Marsters one, It was in a booklet of pics of the Buffy cast(it was part of the SFX buffy special edition.) Me and my sis went round asking, but no-one had seen it or given it in.

(Altho i have no hope, cos y'know free auto, there may be someone who is kind that'll own up!)

Was that you I was talking to at the Nichelle Nicholls queue on Sun Afternoon? Regardless - hope you do get them back.

Edited by PyleaDude

Would have been handy for it to have been personalised aswell.

Just a signature, and anybody can claim it/sell it or whatever.

Sorry, not making you feel any better am i :unsure:

*hugs*

Was that you I was talking to at the Nichelle Nicholls queue on Sun Afternoon? Regardless - hope you do get them back.

No that wasn't me, i doubt i'll get the autograph back, as ashleo said, it was just an auto, no personalisation, so anyone could claim it.

i had to call the MK info desk as i lost my necklace altho no-one had handed it in they said that there are loads of signed autographys that people have lost nad that people have handed in.....

get intouch with the MK Centre and they will help.......

i had to call the MK info desk as i lost my necklace altho no-one had handed it in they said that there are loads of signed autographys that people have lost nad that people have handed in.....

get intouch with the MK Centre and they will help.......

Is there a phone or email addy for them anywhere?