kali rocha

hey,

i was wondering if anyone else saw kali rocha (halfrek from buffy)?

I did and she was soo sweet!

Did she personalise urs aswell?

Everyones going on about james masters (i did neet him but he dident personalise autographs like kali)

I think james is a gd actor but no1 talks bowt hali :angry:

olli

I was her guest assistant on Sunday, and I have to say she's actually THE nicest person. In the world. Ever.

Seriously, I love her to bits. And if the person who gave her a blue bracelet is on here...she actually LOVED it. We were talking about it for ages, lol.

:(

I was her guest assistant on Sunday, and I have to say she's actually THE nicest person. In the world. Ever.

Seriously, I love her to bits. And if the person who gave her a blue bracelet is on here...she actually LOVED it. We were talking about it for ages, lol.

:(

This is actually really good to hear - it wasn't me, but for her to genuinely love it is great!

I met her she was really nice, we chatted for a bit about the make up she wore in buffy and how uncomfy it was to wear it for all them hours of filming she posed for a pic as well really nice :(

My husband and I went to see Kali, as I like her from Buffy, but he likes her from a film she did 'Gods And Generals'

She was really lovely and personalised his autograph for him. She wrote "To Richard - Many thanks!" Then she drew a little heart and wrote under that "Kali Rocha, Gods and Generals"

She posed for photos with both of us and was so lovely and really pretty!!

holidayandcollectormania089.jpg

Vegetable Maiden Posted on May 2 2005, 03:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you remember me? you prob wont cos there was loads of peeps :( i was with my sister we both wore glasses and i was wearing a grey light jacket with combat green ish trousers

:unsure:

My friend gave her the letter, that she liked the writting on, he nearly 4got did she read it? or say anything?

do you remember me? you prob wont cos there was loads of peeps  i was with my sister we both wore glasses and i was wearing a grey light jacket with combat green ish trousers

Hmm, if you have a photo lying around anywhere, I'd probably remember you! :lol:

You're right though, it was absolutely manic! I'd love to do it again though :unsure:

Edited by Vegetable Maiden

:unsure:

My friend gave her the letter, that she liked the writting on, he nearly 4got did she read it? or say anything?

Yeah, she did read it. It was in between meeting miiiillions of people though, so she kept picking it up when she could. She was definitely impressed with the lettering on the envelope though!

She's really cute though, she was so delighted when people gave her presents. This was her first convention, and I think she told most of you she was going to look into doing more :lol:

Vegetable Maiden Posted on May 2 2005, 04:14 PM

Hmm, if you have a photo lying around anywhere, I'd probably remember you! 

You're right though, it was absolutely manic! I'd love to do it again though

ive got to get my camera developed so it wont be until next week til u see me :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, she did read it. It was in between meeting miiiillions of people though, so she kept picking it up when she could. She was definitely impressed with the lettering on the envelope though!

She's really cute though, she was so delighted when people gave her presents. This was her first convention, and I think she told most of you she was going to look into doing more :P

Eoin is gonna be Happy, shes fab so wana meet her again.

I didn't meet her, but hearing these stories make me wish i had now.

What made me smile was when i was queing up for JM, he came back from a break and Kali made kissing gestures(is that right?) at him, he might have done it to her when walking down so she did it back, but just thought that was sweet!lol

i too wish to add my appreciation of kali! spoke to her at the party and she was so nice that i went to see her on sunday, even though i had no intention of doing so before collectormania!

:D

She's really cute though, she was so delighted when people gave her presents. This was her first convention, and I think she told most of you she was going to look into doing more ;)

that was me made her the card. glad she read it and even happier she liked it. hope she keeps it :D:D:D

she so rocked!!! by far the best guest of the day. wish she had done a talk

Also I had my missus with me and we normaly joke about fancying people off of the tv because 'it's not like we'll ever see them in real life' - so I felt a bit guilty when I actually was meeting some of my fav ladies off of the TV and asking my missus to take my picture with them..

She was very patient and understanding though (my missus) so I can;t complain!! LOL

Everyones going on about james masters (i did neet him but he dident personalise autographs like kali)

thats cuz he has a broken hand and it was painful for him to write so he had to write as little as possible so that each person could get his autograph, he said so in the talk!

Edited by Nell