the party!

Oh yeah, I just remembered, I ordered a cab at about 12.30, to take me and some friends back to mine for more boozin'... and Ray Park tried to steal my taxi!!! He was pleading with the driver to take him to his hotel, but the driver wasn't havin' any of it. I got there, said 'I'm Chris' and the cabbie let me in! :rolleyes:

[HarryEnfield] OI! Darth Maul... NOOOOO! That's MY cab! [HarryEnfield]

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The party seemed to go in fits and starts with good and bad bits. We just caught Sean, Corin and Katee's arrival as my friend and I thought about leaving. We stuck around and ended up talking to Katee Sackhoff for a while. Corin did randomly appear at points but Katee was really funny and also quite drunk. Water and Condensation anyone?

Katee was really funny, we had such a laugh with her at the party, and she spilled wine all over our feet, nice one! Her mum was pretty funny too.

hey freakaccident thnkus so much... u shud of cum ova i dnt bite lol. im actually a real nice dudette lol. i swear i saw ya wen wen were havin a silly string fight with dan lol. nah nicky u were nice to moi lol.

I thiiiink I met you...I'm Leyla...let me know if I'm wrong, lol.

Oh yeah, I just remembered, I ordered a cab at about 12.30, to take me and some friends back to mine for more boozin'... and Ray Park tried to steal my taxi!!! He was pleading with the driver to take him to his hotel, but the driver wasn't havin' any of it. I got there, said 'I'm Chris' and the cabbie let me in! :P

[HarryEnfield] OI! Darth Maul... NOOOOO! That's MY cab! [HarryEnfield]

ROFL :lol:

i got verry verry drunk and had a brilliant time and got lots of hugs and compliments on my red hair and my Kyou costume!

Dude! Saw you at the party! (only because I met you early in the day talking about anime with my friend Hazel, so I knew who you were... :P)

COOL!

were u the girl dressed as someone from Please Teacher anime?

or someone else?

lol i have vauge memmories of the party atm

Ummm... no. :lol:

I was a yellow caper. :D You were talking to her outside of Next on Saturday - and I just happened to notice you during the party. :wub:

hey freakaccident thnkus so much... u shud of cum ova i dnt bite lol. im actually a real nice dudette lol. i swear i saw ya wen wen were havin a silly string fight with dan lol.  nah nicky u were nice to moi lol.

I thiiiink I met you...I'm Leyla...let me know if I'm wrong, lol.

ye leyla we met lol. i was with manda lol. ye i memba ya lol x

**huggles Lea** :lol:

It was good to finally meet you at the party!

Hey Moony it was awesome to meet you, your outfit looked fantastic wish i could say the same about me but like the girl on here who knew Devon Murry, Daniel Logan got us the tickets so i didnt have time to get back, change into something alot nicer and come out again so i just slung stuff together lol.

Personally the party was s*** i got ditched by my so called bestfriend !! * cough * you know who you are, i didn't get to meet the guy i'm crazy about i did see him but was too shy to say hi * sniffles *

and now i hear my other best mate fancies him to so right now i'm kinda glad i'm home and it's finished lol.

but it was really cool to meet you Simon, Moony, and the rest of you, you truely are awesome people hope to meet you all again at c8 or something.

Hi Freak Accident. Sorry that I didn't get a chance to chat to you. You are one of the peeps I most wanted to meet. You looked as if you were having a really bad time and I didn't want to intrude ( I can be quite shy). I hope we have the change to meet again.

I also hoped to meet you too, Veggie Maiden.

Hi to those I did meet, Moony and Rickman 101. Btw, Rickman 101, do you remeber me from LFCC2? We did in fact share a hotel room together while working as crew.

Re, the party. I thought it was a good night. I saw pently of actors there but never got the chance to talk to them. I was gutted by the lack of costumes compered to last year and that my friend Marwan wasn't the DJ (I asume there was a reason for that). I did feel a bit of a twit in my Lucius oufit with so few other costumes about (certainly at the beginning of the night). Mind you I could always lost the snake brooches and become a random goth.

I'll post pics when I get them done.

• Moderators

I had a good time :lol: I never bother with talkin to guests at the party, I know there are a lot of other ppl who would rather talk to them! Hope everyone enjoyed themselves tho :lol:

I did feel a bit of a twit in my Lucius oufit with so few other costumes about (certainly at the beginning of the night).

I remember seeing you ! I loved the outfit! Me and my mate wanted to ask ya for a picture with you (we thought the outfit was amazing look alike) but were to shy to ask :lol: Next time hopefully i will dress up i think its more fun when people do ^^

QUOTE (Shadow @ May 3 2005, 12:20 AM)

The party seemed to go in fits and starts with good and bad bits. We just caught Sean, Corin and Katee's arrival as my friend and I thought about leaving. We stuck around and ended up talking to Katee Sackhoff for a while. Corin did randomly appear at points but Katee was really funny and also quite drunk. Water and Condensation anyone?

Katee was really funny, we had such a laugh with her at the party, and she spilled wine all over our feet, nice one! Her mum was pretty funny too. 

Katee was funny ... I was there talking about condensation as well as my friend until my friend went really quiet thinking 'I'm talking to Katee'.

Were you there when talking about mixing drinks and how i doesn't matter as you still get a hangover regardless but that the best cure is baby formula!

hey freakaccident thnkus so much... u shud of cum ova i dnt bite lol. im actually a real nice dudette lol. i swear i saw ya wen wen were havin a silly string fight with dan lol. nah nicky u were nice to moi lol.

Heeeeey girl * hugs * lol

if you saw a girl dressed head to toe in black with black chin length hair/ blue streaks and wearing a black velvet siouxsie darkside top, yup yup that was me chasing daniel logan and devon murray later on with a can of green silly string lol they both got me so it was pay back time Muahahahaahaaaaa, maybe at c8 we can meet and say hi to each other??

~ Lea ~

xxooxxoo

Hi Freak Accident. Sorry that I didn't get a chance to chat to you. You are one of the peeps I most wanted to meet. You looked as if you were having a really bad time and I didn't want to intrude ( I can be quite shy). I hope we have the change to meet again.

Heeeeeeey Legolassie * hugs tightly *

oh hey don't worry about it, you looked like you was having such a laugh i didn't want to interrupt it lol, and your costume was amazing i was going to be cheeky and ask if i could dance with the great Lucius and do a silly bow but that's just plain stupid lol.

Yea i was having a really bad night, first i nearly collapsed due to lack of sugar so i had to sit and eat till i felt ok again, then my mates ditched me,Sara and nikki so we weren't happy about that and i was also feeling quite sick by the end so i left to get some sleep lol. 72 hours and only 4 hours sleep the whole time LMAO !!!.

Anyway maybe next one c8 we could meet up?? i'd like that alot lol.

But most of the time the party was funny it was only towards the end it got abit s***e for me, take care peoples.

~ Lea ~

xxooxxoo

hey freakaccident thnkus so much... u shud of cum ova i dnt bite lol. im actually a real nice dudette lol. i swear i saw ya wen wen were havin a silly string fight with dan lol.  nah nicky u were nice to moi lol.

Heeeeey girl * hugs * lol

if you saw a girl dressed head to toe in black with black chin length hair/ blue streaks and wearing a black velvet siouxsie darkside top, yup yup that was me chasing daniel logan and devon murray later on with a can of green silly string lol they both got me so it was pay back time Muahahahaahaaaaa, maybe at c8 we can meet and say hi to each other??

~ Lea ~

xxooxxoo

ye we shud mneet up lol. im decideing now wot i shud wear i have sum cool ideas hehehe i like to b original haha

Diamonddog, I saw you! Several times, in fact I think I randomly hugged you and went 'I looove you'. Sorry about that. Lol

Obv saw Leyla (seen her almost every day 4 AGES grr :P ) anyways....

Yeah the party was well fun, maybe it was mostly the alcohol but I remember most of it and thought it was awesome!

Jenny xxx

Diamonddog! You rock girl!!

I was the one who grabbed hold of you and showed you to Lawrence, he didn't believe me when I described you to him hehe! :P I think you did a blumming marvellous job with the costume and was far braver then some people would have been.

We luv ya girl!! ^_^

Kirsty x x