the party!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He tried blagging to me he was 24 that night....yeah right!  :P  :wub:

:D

Sorry that is the funniest thing I have heard for a while!

I know! hehe! I was thinking 'sorry mate but you look about 15'....of course I didn't...did I? :unsure: hmmm..scared now! lol! :wub:

lol I would say he looks younger than that :huh:

He'd have to look about my age and well there is no way he could do that :D:P

He tried blagging to me he was 24 that night....yeah right!  :P  :P

:D

I know! hehe! I was thinking 'sorry mate but you look about 15'....of course I didn't...did I? :unsure: hmmm..scared now! lol! :D

lol I would say he looks younger than that :huh:

He'd have to look about my age and well there is no way he could do that :D:P

:wub::wub: Little too short really ;):D

He tried blagging to me he was 24 that night....yeah right!  :P  :(

^_^

I know! hehe! I was thinking 'sorry mate but you look about 15'....of course I didn't...did I? :firedevil: hmmm..scared now! lol! :D

lol I would say he looks younger than that :lol:

He'd have to look about my age and well there is no way he could do that :D:o

I'm slightly worried that he's trying to pass himself off a year older than me i'm 23 for god sake and i only look about 18 years old so where the hell did he expect to get with that ???

Hahahahaaa some guys slay me they really do

Little too short really

Not just that he generally just looks TOO young. I look about 20 /21 as Lea said she is a couple of months younger than me and looks 18 so no way he can pull off looking older, especially to be a couple of months older than me :firedevil:

lol Lea, least you still look older than him :lol:

He tried blagging to me he was 24 that night....yeah right!  :o  :P

^_^

I know! hehe! I was thinking 'sorry mate but you look about 15'....of course I didn't...did I? :firedevil: hmmm..scared now! lol! :o

I'm slightly worried that he's trying to pass himself off a year older than me i'm 23 for god sake and i only look about 18 years old so where the hell did he expect to get with that ???

:(:D He said to me 'I'll show you my id tomorrow' so I was like 'you're on!' and guess what?.....I didn't see any sign of him on the sunday ;) hehe!

He tried blagging to me he was 24 that night....yeah right!  :o  :P

^_^

I know! hehe! I was thinking 'sorry mate but you look about 15'....of course I didn't...did I? :firedevil: hmmm..scared now! lol! :o

:(:D He said to me 'I'll show you my id tomorrow' so I was like 'you're on!' and guess what?.....I didn't see any sign of him on the sunday ;) hehe!

Oh wow LAME !!!!! ha ha ha the only thing he did to me was go " oi gizzus more of ya shag bands " i was like dude no, you've taken 6 of em and used em to get girls to shag which nice idea but nooooooo these are mine lol ;)

:D:firedevil::lol:^_^

damn thief! lol

tell me about it !! Lol he was funny to wind up at c7 we had a huge silly string fight and i sprayed it all down his shirt Hahahaha he had to take it off and clear it up, then he threw some at me * note to self * GET HIM BACK !!!!! lol

:D  :firedevil:  :lol:  ^_^

damn thief! lol

tell me about it !! Lol he was funny to wind up at c7 we had a huge silly string fight and i sprayed it all down his shirt Hahahaha he had to take it off and clear it up, then he threw some at me * note to self * GET HIM BACK !!!!! lol

HA HA!!! :D:o Now that would have been a sight! :(

:P   :firedevil:  :lol:  ^_^

damn thief! lol

HA HA!!! :D:o Now that would have been a sight! :(

It was hillarius !! i walk off covered in bright green silly string all over my head and chest area hahahaaa, we also got Daniel Logan and were chasing him through all the shubbery it's funny coz you just see him and his mate jump through it then me and Hannah straight after spraying em to bits heheheee :D

;)   :firedevil:  :lol:  ^_^

damn thief! lol

HA HA!!! :D:o Now that would have been a sight! :o

It was hillarius !! i walk off covered in bright green silly string all over my head and chest area hahahaaa, we also got Daniel Logan and were chasing him through all the shubbery it's funny coz you just see him and his mate jump through it then me and Hannah straight after spraying em to bits heheheee :o

:(:D:P *ROFLMAO* Why do I always miss the best bits? hehe!

:o   :unsure:  :lol:  :lol:

damn thief! lol

HA HA!!! :lol::lol: Now that would have been a sight! :D

It was hillarius !! i walk off covered in bright green silly string all over my head and chest area hahahaaa, we also got Daniel Logan and were chasing him through all the shubbery it's funny coz you just see him and his mate jump through it then me and Hannah straight after spraying em to bits heheheee :P

:lol::lol::lol: *ROFLMAO* Why do I always miss the best bits? hehe!

* ROFLLMAO * Wait till next year or this year if he comes back lol payback i think we also got jamie waylett as he walked past on his break with some other guy !! we stuck our hands through sprayed him then legged it coz he came round to sit with Daniel for abit on his break lol.

I wonder if anyone managed to get a picture of him while he had silly string on ^^ brillent. I thought daniel was a laugh at the party ( as well as devon) just my opionion ^^

I don't know if my mates will have a pick there was a few of us, and i think DiamondDog saw me chasing Daniel round the bushes and chasing him into the corner spraying the pieces out of him Hahahahahaaaaa brilliant fun i wish some other guests did that.

It would be brillent if all the guests were so relaxed like that ^^ would make the whole party a much more interesting event (i'm not saying it wasn't lol)! Tho would be so much fun :unsure: !!!!!

LMAO !!!!!! i knew i should've taken the spare silly string to the party and got them there, they would've been weaponless Muahahahaaa :lol: :lol:

I'm glad they didn't mind doing that stuff with us some stars can be abit inhuman just proves they are normal like the rest of us Hahahaaaa

:unsure: Yep, its great when your able to do things like that, also manage to treat one another the same as you would with you friends. I felt that Daniel, really did treat everyone as the same as himself. he was so funny to talk to. maybe at the next party you should silly spray as many guests as you can get away with :lol:

:unsure: Yep, its great when your able to do things like that, also manage to treat one another the same as you would with you friends. I felt that Daniel, really did treat everyone as the same as himself. he was so funny to talk to. maybe at the next party you should silly spray as many guests as you can get away with :lol:

OMG !! i know Daniel was wicked i think....he cracked me up, one point there was some other girls * who i don't know * with us spraying him with red hair spray and green silly string lol the other girls ran off and some guy came over and he wasn't impressed at the mess so he was about to tell us off when Daniels turned around and said to him " no it wasn't them, it was the 3 girls before them " i was like wow thnx !! so we stayed and helped him clear up the mess we helped make. He was dead cool with us and got us three free tickets to the party * which was cool coz i had no money to go and i wanted to really bad *

I'm glad i met him he and Devon really did make my whole weekend :lol:

He's not been like that with me and my friends *shrug*

No matter, bit too young for me anyway I like older men :P

Maybe it's my immaturity Ha ha ha, ah well twas a good weekend i'm glad i came to meet all you guys and the guests ^_^

nah don't think it is that, last couple of times I dressed normally and well this time he showed more interest by eyeing me up (which is rather worrying as he is 8 years my junior lol ) but was because of what I was wearing at the party ;)