the party!

I'm glad people enjoyed the party and i'll agree that there were some good points, mainly the guests milling about however I can say that I would spend £15 again if the next party was exactly like the C7 party.  There were a lot less people so IMHO the overall buzz was reduced, with no costume competition only a few turned up in cossies so it looked like fewer people were interacting and asking for pictures. If you know me you'll understand the effect wearing a costume can have!  :D

I say, take the all cars and costume comp from C6 and keep the number of guests, rooms, bars and music taste from C7 then add a celebrity host to keep the party going and I think you'd end up with a good night for C8.

I so agree. I did a one point feel a bit of a twit in my Malfoy outfit as I was one of the first costumed people to arrive. Luckerly if I remove the snake elbalems I could be some random goth person.

Spikes Dream Date>> were you at the party?

Yeah I was at the party. :D

Did we meet? I ended up meeting loads of people so if we did meet you have to remind me what you look like. If we didn't then maybe better luck next time. ;)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic