WORST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT C7

FON

As I've said on the other topic, the most disappointing thing for me was missing out on James Marsters' autograph because they decided to take him from the venue for the Buffy talk with a couple of hours and hundreds of tickets yet to be honoured. I'm going to have to try and make it tomorrow (Monday) and just hope that I don't get left out this time.

Otherwise, this was a great fair. Please don't get me wrong, I love the virtual queue system, it usually works, but (and here I repeat myself again) you shouldn't give out so many tickets when you know that there is a time limit on guests' attendance. Please please please honour all of today's tickets tomorrow.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt like the party and the amount of time it took for some of the ques to go down.

i think i didnt like the party coz it was me and my friend and noone wud talk 2 us except a few ppl and they whaere mostly in the toilets (scrubbing of hairdye and lafing at peoplees inapropriate costumes)

the ques i didnt mind as much because while we where waiting we went to people with open ques and got pictures :unsure:

oh and i didnt like the fact i was only going to spend 45 pound and ended up spendin £115 :D im skint now

i loved the party!! best one ive ever been too! i didnt like all that rock stuff towards the end but danced along anyway - and the happy drunks doing the limbo stuff were fab! the one guy was welsh and was really sweet, he even recognised our accents which was quite funny.

my only complaints would be the whole james marsters thing which isnt really anyones fault, hes just incredibly popular.

i think this was the best collecormania for me, had a great time saturday (how fit is jamie yeates?!), alexis is one of the nicest guys too, my mom managed to chuck a bottle at him 9thank god it was empty!) and the party was fab too! i really cant wait for october to come round

i didnt like the amount of time it took for some of the ques to go down.

i think i didnt like the party coz it was me and my friend and noone wud talk 2 us except a few ppl

I always like to wait in the queue cos it means the guest is spending time talking properly to fans, if it moves too fast they obviosly aint spending much time chatting. And why didn't you go up to people at the party instead of hoping they'd come to you? I introduced myself to loads of people and I was alone.

I know they were trying to squash us 2gether in the sean astin queue and i get very panicky in small spaces. However the guy collecting the tickets was very nice.

I also have a complaint about James Marsters, I got to the shopping centre at 10 o clock, but by the time the queue went down and I got to the front, I was told all the VQ tickets where sold out and my chances of meeting James where a million to one. And to top it off I didn't get to meet ASH either cuz his tickets where sold out too.

I ended up going to the Watchers talk, and I'm actually really glad I did, it was very interesting and I sat right at the front so got really great piccies!

Wish I could of met James though, I had been looking forward to that for months.

I think Collectormania should move to a different venue, and charge for entrance, and make sure people get to see the star's they want too.

Ended up buying loads of stuff to make myself feel better, but I regret it not, so grrr.

Edited by buffy_rocks

The worst thing for me was getting up this morning, opening my camera to remove the film only to discover that my friend didnt put it in properly so all day i was taking picture.....and none of them actually came out:(

I was so gutted:(

KIWI ;)

I get soooo excited about CM, but i was disapointed 2day :(

My friend who was going to go with me was taken ill, so I went on my own and the crowds there are scary for a tiny 17 year old!! a few years ago it was fine to split away from my friend and wonder off, but its just way too crowded. It was horrrible n hot n I could smel every1 and i was getting really people claustrophobic!!! ;)

I think thats my 1 complaint, and CM should be put in a much bigger hall so the corridors with the stalls are a LOT bigger, and there could be more stalls and the guests are nearer 2 each other!!! I was on crutches last time n the distance thing was a bitch :unsure:

Also, i agree the VQ was gettin silly. I got 2 meet alexis (WOW) in an open queue near the end, and Tony head in an open queue 10 mins b4 he left!!! But i was really disapointed that craig charles and James had no more VQ tickets :(

so... my complaint is lack of space and damn queues!!!! :P

Me... complain... never!!

YES

It took bout half an hour 2 find the damn hall, its such a bitch 2 drive around!!!!

oooh 1 more thing, no 1 i saw would allow posed photos or personalisations which sucked ;)

What i didn't like about the events, were, the fact that with some people you paid £20 for an autograph and you weeren't even allowed a posed autograph, i doubt very much this was the doing of the actually star's their selfs i think it was SM. I understand they had to get thru many people as possable but when it is like one of your fav ppl, who your not going to see again a picture is worth more then an autograph.

I thought at the party there were going to be more things to do, thought that party was a bit of a let down. but was ok.

What i didn't like about the events, were, the fact that with some people you paid £20 for an autograph and you weeren't even allowed a posed autograph, i doubt very much this was the doing of the actually star's their selfs i think it was SM. I understand they had to get thru many people as possable but when it is like one of your fav ppl, who your not going to see again a picture is worth more then an autograph.

I thought at the party there were going to be more things to do, thought that party was a bit of a let down. but was ok.

i was shocked that so many this year had signs up saying no posed piccys :lol:

so in general everyone thinks collectormania has out grown Milton keynes?

Jason

i personally dont, i really like it where it is, but i think there are too many stalls and not enough space in between them. when there are wheelchairs and buggies and people stopping right in the middle of the pathways to look at things (and stare blankly at the ceiling) it gets really annoying.

Thast the problem, it seems that more people & thus more money is the most important thing.

...missing out on James Marsters' autograph. Please please please honour all of today's tickets tomorrow.

They will NOT honour tickets from today if you wanna see Masters tommorow.

They wrote on the boards later in the day saying this. However it did also say that VTs wouldn't be given out this time until 10am.

I have a complaint about when I got there early, I queued up like everyone else at gate 11, when it was time for the doors to open they didn't overy other perso went in, in the other doors this morning so we all had to run to another door by that time the queues were so long there was no point in being there!!!!!! Was anyone else in that que?????

I've not gone to C7, so I really shouldn't be posting on this thread.

However, on a wider note which addresses one of the main complaints of people who've posted here, all Showmasters are interested in is making as much profit as possible. This equates to shoving as many of you as possible past the autograph table as quickly as they can manage it. . .rudely or otherwise.

This makes getting posed photos a huge no no as far as Showmasters are concerned. At the moment, they believe 99% of you will still go to their next event regardless of the quality of the previous show you went to and how you were treated.

If you don't like not being allowed posed photos, if you're not happy with the quality of the stalls and the total lack of freebies you were all promised by SM's from the Fox stall, then you have to send Showmasters a message by voting with your feet and your wallets.

If no one was allowed a posed photo with Jolene, I'm very happy I didn't bother with the expense and time of an 8 hour round trip.

Can anyone else tell me which guests had "no posed photos" signs? I bet it was only all the high profile £20 guests.

the worst part was me having an argument with an SM. I was also a bit annoyed at not getting posed photos, but most stars obliged, even though the signs said no posed photos.

What's to argue about? Its not SMs fault if posed pics aren't allowed, that's just the way the guest wants it, better to have taken it up with them.

Some stars would oblige only if there was no queue. Thankfully I met Alan Cumming when there was no one to meet him though he still could have been a bit more chirpy with me, I mean c'mon, he'd have been left twiddling his thumbs if I didn't come over and I did talk about stuff other than X-2 and Bond...

all of the ones I saw although i got nichelle just b4 her break so i got a pic with her... so thats...

Niclelle Nicholos

Alexis Denisof (none at all)

James Marsters (none at all)

Tony Head (none at all- see a trend here?)

Jolene Blalock (none at all- again).

:(

all of the ones I saw although i got nichelle just b4 her break so i got a pic with her... so thats...

Niclelle Nicholos

Alexis Denisof (none at all)

James Marsters (none at all)

Tony Head (none at all- see a trend here?)

Jolene Blalock (none at all- again).

:(

Thts a shame. I got a photo with everyone I saw (didn't see the 5 you did) apart from Bernard Hill, but my friend took a photo of him while he was signing my things.

Edited by tiggerbabe

i didnt like the party and the amount of time it took for some of the ques to go down.

i think i didnt like the party coz it was me and my friend and noone wud talk 2 us except a few ppl and they whaere mostly in the toilets (scrubbing of hairdye and lafing at peoplees inapropriate costumes)

the ques i didnt mind as much because while we where waiting we went to people with open ques and got pictures :(

oh and i didnt like the fact i was only going to spend 45 pound and ended up spendin £115 :P im skint now

Yeah I didn't enjoy the party at all I'm afraid, well apart from meeting Sean Astin! By the way where were the cars? Aren't there usually cars at the parties?