sena astin

indy

I met him saturday morning and think he must have been suffering with the jetlag cause he didn't quite seem himself. He signed my book (after making me wait 5 minutes while he had a time out with his goodlooking manager!) then just signed his name, no photo (didn't really expect one) nor a personalizastion. I guess it depends what you expect from a guest as to weather you are happy with what you got (do't even mention alan cumming to me...wasn't amused at all :lol: ) but he was back to his normal self by he afternoon, the talk was great (when he finally stopped talking so I could ask my question!) and then today I met him again at the end of the afternoon and had a 10x8 signed with my name on it :blink: and my friend took a pic of him while signing which he looked up for and smiled.Had a great time meeting him but sorry sean no you can't be aragorn!

i met him 2day he was well nice coz da lady was bein mean n sayin i cudnt have my photo wiv him wen dere wernet even ne one else dere!!! i got a hug n he was like dont worry bless you!!! he is sssssooooooo nice!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I met Sean on Saturday, he was very nice, here is what happend:

I said hello, he replied....i then asked him about the trainers.....he did not know what I was on about....then it clicked and he showed me his white trainers.

I am kicking myself, what a crap thing to say....

I just saw the thing about the trainers on this forum and thought i might mention it.....

He was very nice.

I met Sean on saturday, I've been building myself upt o meet him ever since I missed him allllll the way back at C4!! :wub: So it was great to finally see him!

He was sweet as ever, wish we all could have spent more time with him- but he was a busy busy man soo.....

LOL I think its good that you spoke about the shoes BluebizzieB! Better than me, that got all tongue tied, said things totally cliche then ran off all flustered! lol what an idiot! :wub:

Oh and lets not forget Sean's outbursts on the microphone! bless him! :wub:

Edited by **Little Miss Brandybuck**

Me: Can I please take a photo of you?

Sean: Of course! *nice smile*

Me: thankyou! *steps forward* how are you?

Sean:

*tumbleweed*

Me: *bright red* *wishing ground would open up* *walks away with auto on which he didnt put smiley face* :lol:

I was glad i met him, he wrote my name with the autograph and was friendly. I was abit disappointed that i couldn't get a photo with him, but it wouldve probably held up the queue and there were alot of other eager people desperate to meet him.

Exactly the same with me! But he was a wicked guy to meet. Really friendly!

And he soo isn't fat!