C7 FotF Fountain Meet

Kilteus

Heheh, well it's in the middle of the center in the outside bit.

If the link works, you can see it in section two with the trees (well at least I think thats it).

http://www.thecentremk.com/centre_guide/in....asp?nav_id=168

If you click on it, you can see it in better detail and what shops are nearby.

http://www.thecentremk.com/centre_guide/in...ion=area&area=2

Like I said..I think that's it! ^_^

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, hey you guys have fun at your Fountain meet! :D I wish I could be there!

I'll send my invisible friend to say hi to ya all! lol

look out tho, he's not that easy to find ;)

I'll be sure to say hi to your friend!! But next time you'll have to come along too! ^_^:lol:

I'll be there in spirit - I'm soooo pissed off at missing C7 :D I hate not having any money :D

Hope you all have a great time :P

i know exactly how you feel thats the same reason i am not going :P *cries*

hope everyone has a great time :P

I know..i know! I AM good! :lol:

Shall we just leave it to 1pm Sunday at the Fountain..? Then we can go off for lunch or whatever! Anyway lemme know what's happenin'! You have my number!! So I'm sure we'll meet up whatever!!

Yeah, we normally end up bumping into each other as soon as we get there, anyway :lol: Do you still have my number, just in case?

Cool, let's say 1pm provisionally then, and if anyone strongly disagrees, they can *cough*getbeatenbyAndy*cough* I mean, we can sort another time :lol:

Heheh indeed!! ^_^

And yeah of course I still have it..well unless it's changed since your birthday!! See you soon!

Oh yeh of course, I forgot about that... No, it hasn't changed since then :D

Hope to see you there, Eamane! (Can I call you E.T.? :headscratch::rolleyes: )

awww, hey you guys have fun at your Fountain meet!  :D I wish I could be there!

I'll send my invisible friend to say hi to ya all! lol

look out tho, he's not that easy to find ;)

I'll be sure to say hi to your friend!! But next time you'll have to come along too! :headscratch:;)

lol :lol: ok then! and don't worry, I'll make it there once! Look out for C8! mwhahahaha! :lol::lol:

Can't miss me chick... short bright red hair :D Also have smaug written on my jacket too, so keep an eye out ^_^

will do!

Heheh yeaaah ya can't miss Rach!! She's easy to find! :P

And it looks like there will actually be a few of us around for a meet...hopefully it'll happen! And I assume you will be attending too BB!

;) Sure I'll be there, bound to be dragged along by a certain drunken one, she's legal now so we'd better all look out!! Fluff and flavoured water. :lol::lol: Look forward to seeing you again. Boys send love. :wub:

Well Ellie and I were at the fountain from 1 until 1:15... and didn't see a single soul that looked to be from here, so gave up looking! Did we miss it, or was the whole thing abandoned??

Lizzi xx

Hope to see you there, Eamane! (Can I call you E.T.? :lol:  :lol: )

Of course you can!

I'm sorry i wasn't there. We couldn't make the event after all, as we had a small accident in the car on the way to MK, it wasn't bad, but bad enough we had to turn round and come home. :D

BB and I walked all round the outside of the fountain at about 1.05, but we didn't really know who we were looking for, and it was crowded by evil food market people ^_^

Sorry we missed you Evie and Ellie. Were you by any chance sitting on the edge of the fountain with drinks? Saw 2 girls who seemed to be waiting, but didn't see any signs of LOTRness... Probably should've asked even if it wasn't you and I looked stupid :P

Hope to see you there, Eamane! (Can I call you E.T.? ^_^  :P )

Of course you can!

I'm sorry i wasn't there. We couldn't make the event after all, as we had a small accident in the car on the way to MK, it wasn't bad, but bad enough we had to turn round and come home. :angry:

Aww no, that's terrible :lol:

At least you weren't hurt, it could've been a lot worse, but such a shame you missed C7 :lol:

Will have another fountain meet next time, and this time be a lot more organised so people actually have more than a few hours' notice :help:

Ah shame. Guess it was my fault really, didn't really want to be at fountain at all as I was being extremely selfish and desperate for another visit to Paul McGann. Unfortunately, when I got back to the Dr. Who bit, we found that Paul wasn't there at all Sunday. Orlidamned bad luck. ^_^ Sorry guys.