Friday Night

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will anyone be there on friday? As far as I know nothing is arranged then so does anyone want to do anything like bowling, going to the pub or just hanging out for a few hours in the evening?

I think we r going drunken backwards bowling for someones Bday, ur probably most welcome to come...Speak 2 LilElfGirl... :(

*pout* probably not going to get there until veery late Friday night (wil most probably be working till 7pm after getting in at 7am..i love monthend) so will be in major neeed of a drink when i get there..if the pubs are still open!!!

*pout* probably not going to get there until veery late Friday night (wil most probably be working till 7pm after getting in at 7am..i love monthend) so will be in major neeed of a drink when i get there..if the pubs are still open!!!

Well I should be there from before 4pm (hopefully) and it should only take you an hour to get to MK bus station, so what 9pm - 9.30pm??

not sure how i'm getting up at the moment.... figure its probably best to take my stuff with me to work in the morning and go straight from work in which case its easier to go by train...i think.. not sure of the specifcs yet....plus i might have to bring a LOT of stuff with me because i am suppose to be in Bournemouth all week for work (but obviously missing the Monday) so might have to go straight down there monday to be there first thing tuesday morning....

not sure how i'm getting up at the moment.... figure its probably best to take my stuff with me to work in the morning and go straight from work in which case its easier to go by train...i think.. not sure of the specifcs yet....plus i might have to bring a LOT of stuff with me because i am suppose to be in Bournemouth all week for work (but obviously missing the Monday) so might have to go straight down there monday to be there first thing tuesday morning....

damn! Well from what I remember in another thread we are near the train station so at least you wouldn't have to drag things very far.

yeah thats what i thought. you know how i am supopose to be finding somewhere else to live i figure theres not much point because i am going to spend most of October elsewhere..,..after Bournemouth i'm suppose to be going to Geneva for 4 days.....

i know...its really bad that i am seriously thinking about going into work on Monday because i havn't done anything iw as suppose to for the past week because i've been working on spreadsheets for someone else....

i'm gonna have to live there for the 3 days before C4 to get everything done that has to be done by the end of monday.....seeing as won't be their monday will have to ge them done before i leave on the Friday

well thanks for the thought. The main issue is this file i have to get to the states by WD4 (which would be monday) and the thing is i can't do i until we've finished the plant closed which is 4pm WD3 (ie Friday)......have to get that done before i can leave...which isan't to bad excpet that one of the reoprts i have to run takes forever!!! grrr! stupid SAP computer system!!!

Good morning...erm...afternoon...erm...whatever, you bedlubbers!!! This is your Cap'n speaking!

I hope you display improved staying power in the boozer at CM4 than you did last night! :lol:

Keep practising...I'll mould you lot into no good ne'er do well boozing buccaneers...you'll see ;)

And for a Friday Night there is one other essential song to be sung apart from "Yo Ho!" and that comes from...

"Gimme a D!!!!!"

"Gimme an ARKNESS!!!"

If you don't know it, WHY NOT???? Get with it! The words are fantastic and the music just makes you wanna bounce as I am doing here right now!

Right time for breakfast...*pours shot of rum*

"YO HO!" ;)

Good morning...erm...afternoon...erm...whatever, you bedlubbers!!! This is your Cap'n speaking!

I hope you display improved staying power in the boozer at CM4 than you did last night! :lol:

Keep practising...I'll mould you lot into no good ne'er do well boozing buccaneers...you'll see ;)

And for a Friday Night there is one other essential song to be sung apart from "Yo Ho!" and that comes from...

"Gimme a D!!!!!"

"Gimme an ARKNESS!!!"

If you don't know it, WHY NOT???? Get with it! The words are fantastic and the music just makes you wanna bounce as I am doing here right now!

"YO HO!" ;)

Exxxxxxcuse me! I can drink with the best of 'em, I just happen to be on tablets that are making me very sleepy; but I am guaranteed that will be sorted out by next week! :P

Besides more drinking to be had tonight.

still need to buy The Darkness album, there are a few I want, will have to wait til the end of next week when I get paid.

I hope you display improved staying power in the boozer at CM4 than you did last night!  ;)

Keep practising...I'll mould you lot into no good ne'er do well boozing buccaneers...you'll see  ;)

"Gimme a D!!!!!"

"Gimme an ARKNESS!!!"

"YO HO!"  :lol:

Exxxxxxcuse me! I can drink with the best of 'em, I just happen to be on tablets that are making me very sleepy; but I am guaranteed that will be sorted out by next week! :P

Besides more drinking to be had tonight.

still need to buy The Darkness album, there are a few I want, will have to wait til the end of next week when I get paid.

Awwww...wasn't being mean...really...

And smart news on purchase of the best thing to come out of Lowestoft since...anything? :P

By the way - haven't gone thru many threads yet, but have you seen my note about possibilities for the "Scorpios Get Smashed" sideshow?

Can't remember where I put it now....wuz vewwwy, vewww, dwunk ;)

Hey!

we'll be there friday night but i don't think we'll be pubbing, cuz certain members aren't old enough. (me - :D damn it!) But my friends who are old enough are most welcome to pub and club if they want too! So we'll probably just be hanging around or something!!

Luv Kirsty x x x