Friday Night

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo friday night doings! Count me in! I'll be leaving from london victoria at about 4pm. So I should get to MK about 6pm?! I'll have to meet one of you guys or summit.

Well I should get into the bus station at MK 4ish. If you want me to hang around until you get there I can do.

Hang on; how exactly are you getting there? Bus?

Good morning...erm...afternoon...erm...whatever, you bedlubbers!!! This is your Cap'n speaking!

I hope you display improved staying power in the boozer at CM4 than you did last night!  :D

Keep practising...I'll mould you lot into no good ne'er do well boozing buccaneers...you'll see  :D

And for a Friday Night there is one other essential song to be sung apart from "Yo Ho!" and that comes from...

"Gimme a D!!!!!"

"Gimme an ARKNESS!!!"

If you don't know it, WHY NOT???? Get with it! The words are fantastic and the music just makes you wanna bounce as I am doing here right now!

Right time for breakfast...*pours shot of rum*

"YO HO!"  ;)

Exxxxxxcuse me! I can drink with the best of 'em, I just happen to be on tablets that are making me very sleepy; but I am guaranteed that will be sorted out by next week! ;)

Besides more drinking to be had tonight.

still need to buy The Darkness album, there are a few I want, will have to wait til the end of next week when I get paid.

Awwww...wasn't being mean...really...

And smart news on purchase of the best thing to come out of Lowestoft since...anything? :huh:

By the way - haven't gone thru many threads yet, but have you seen my note about possibilities for the "Scorpios Get Smashed" sideshow?

Can't remember where I put it now....wuz vewwwy, vewww, dwunk :lol:

You'd have to enlighten me as I have been busy today and have probably over looked it! ;)

Wooo friday night doings! Count me in! I'll be leaving from london victoria at about 4pm. So I should get to MK about 6pm?! I'll have to meet one of you guys or summit.

Well I should get into the bus station at MK 4ish. If you want me to hang around until you get there I can do.

By choo choo train...because even though this week I am living in York....I am actually moving to London next week to live for a year.....!

By choo choo train...because even though this week I am living in York....I am actually moving to London next week to live for a year.....!

Ooh so you invite me to York to go out and before it happens you bloody move? The cheek.

Well I am apparently in the hotel around the corner from the train station so I could always try and meet up with ya.

Ooh so you invite me to York to go out and before it happens you bloody move? The cheek.

Well I am apparently in the hotel around the corner from the train station so I could always try and meet up with ya.

Sorry...heeeee.....I am coming back up to York every now and again! My mum is still here!!

So yeah! Cool meet up thats fine! No probs with that!

Miss T is in Staines. Ali G country.

Guess I will have to get myself down before Crimbo then won't I! Should make Ergo happy.

What time did you say your train was due in 6pm?

Miss T what time are you planning to try and get there on the Friday?

yeah...currently Staines but most likely be moving to Clapham that sort of area in the next couple of months...

what time am i planning on getting there? well probably won't be leavibg work until 7pm. then i think the qucikest way to get there is via clapham and then change at Watford. it takes about 20-30 mins to get to clapham from work but i'm not sure how long it will take from there onwards

yeah...currently Staines but most likely be moving to Clapham that sort of area in the next couple of months...

what time am i planning on getting there? well probably won't be leavibg work until 7pm. then i think the qucikest way to get there is via clapham and then change at Watford. it takes about 20-30 mins to get to clapham from work but i'm not sure how long it will take from there onwards

Dude?!!?!? Clapham!!!! I spent most of my summer there!!!! *bounces* Hee!

I will be taking the northern line to Euston then catching a train to MK from there. If I am at work then I go from Victoria up the Victoria line into Euston and then to MK.

arrive in style TishTosh go by helicopter!!! *G*

Smaug....well my lease technically ended about 2 months ago so i really really need to sort living arrangements out...i like to leave things to the last minute me! need to move closer to Selfidges...it is my mecca!

Smaug....well my lease technically ended about 2 months ago so i really really need to sort living arrangements out...i like to leave things to the last minute me! need to move closer to Selfidges...it is my mecca!

lol wouldnt THAT be cool!

lol wouldnt THAT be cool!

yup Tish tis the only way to arrive....

Selfridges?! I haven't been there in yonks....Nah, I live in Forbidden Planet....

well i spend a good amount of time there as well....and of course my favourite place...the "long Island Ice Tea bAr" hee! hee!

You have given me an idea.......We should arrive at the sceenings in style....completely steal the lime light!! lol, andhave an awesome night out on the town....sorry....just a mad idea from a mad person...... ;)

well see if we are stayign to actually watch the movie (*yawn*) and we're planning on going out afterwards we will need to be wearing our going out clothes....so that we can go straight from screening to bar......and considerign most if my going out clothes have a pretty low neckline i'm sure i'll manage to attract some attention ;)

well see if we are stayign to actually watch the movie (*yawn*) and we're planning on going out afterwards we will need to be wearing our going out clothes....so that we can go straight from screening to bar......and considerign most if my going out clothes have a pretty low neckline i'm sure i'll manage to attract some attention ;)

Its that attracting attention topic again......

so maybe not such a mad idea afterall?!?