Help me prioritise please !

dufresne

I will be getting most of the Who and Red Dwarf people too, but I reckon these are the people on my list who will be busiest. What priority do you think I should give them in terms of securing virtual tickets ?

Bernard Hill x2

Alan Cumming x2

Sean Astin x1

JRD x2

ASH x3

Irvin Kershner x2

Paul McGann x3

Hill and Cumming are first timers, so I’m inclined to opt for them.

I’m tempted to say that a return visit by Sean Astin (and without Elijah) will be less busy ?

I’ve never been to a show with JRD before – is he “steady” busy, or “Carrie Fisher” busy J

ASH is a semi-regular, but nearly always busy, and Sunday only this time !

With all due respect, I can see Kirshner being old and slow (no offence) – and busy with it !

Paul McGann has been before and is busy anyway, but the place will be full of Who fans, surely making him extra busy. Not to mention the Jamie Bamber / Hornblower connection !

Gotta agree, fortunatley im only getting bernard and Alan from that list, but im putting them in order of importance so Nightcrawler beats theoden. In all honesty i can't see Kirsch being that busy, maybe im underestimating his popularity. What time u getting there on Sunday morning mate?

I will be getting most of the Who and Red Dwarf people too, but I reckon these are the people on my list who will be busiest. What priority do you think I should give them in terms of securing virtual tickets ?

Bernard Hill x2

Alan Cumming x2

Sean Astin x1

JRD x2

ASH x3

Irvin Kershner x2

Paul McGann x3

Hill and Cumming are first timers, so I’m inclined to opt for them.

I’m tempted to say that a return visit by Sean Astin (and without Elijah) will be less busy ?

I’ve never been to a show with JRD before – is he “steady” busy, or “Carrie Fisher” busy J

ASH is a semi-regular, but nearly always busy, and Sunday only this time !

With all due respect, I can see Kirshner being old and slow (no offence) – and busy with it !

Paul McGann has been before and is busy anyway, but the place will be full of Who fans, surely making him extra busy. Not to mention the Jamie Bamber / Hornblower connection !

JRD tends to be busy and had constant queues throughout the day.

I'd say get Alan Cumming first

then Sean Astin

Bernard Hill

JRD

and then decide for yourself on the other guests..you have the 3 main people out of the way then.

I think Sean A will still be very busy, you know what hard core LOTR fans are like!

ASH will be extra busy due to Litlle Britain and the fact he will only be there one day

Paul Mcgann will be busy too, cos of the who reunion.

These are the ones i'm securing first

Gotta agree, fortunatley im only getting bernard and Alan from that list, but im putting them in order of importance so Nightcrawler beats theoden. In all honesty i can't see Kirsch being that busy, maybe im underestimating his popularity. What time u getting there on Sunday morning mate?

Will be there Saturday & Sunday. Planning to get in extra early on Sunday for tickets, and then back for some kip before I have to check out !

If you fancy meeting up, my mobile number should still be in the “anyone from Northern Ireland” thread, or on any of the select websites you opted for on my behalf :P

I'd say Bernard Hill should be your priority!

He's going to be super busy. I'd be meeting him even if he'd never done LOTR, and I'm a LOTR fanatic. So I think he's going to be constantly busy.

Followed by Alan Cumming. So pretty much what you already said! *not much help* :P

Isn’t he slow and chattly like Robert Englund ?

He can be, but then thats sometimes a good thing to have a little chat with him. It's a case of you TRYING to get away from HIM. lol

Bernard Hill x2

Alan Cumming x2

Sean Astin x1

JRD x2

ASH x3

Irvin Kershner x2

Paul McGann x3

ASH

Bernard Hill

Alan Cumming

JRD

Sean Astin

Not too sure about the other 2.

I agree about Sean though, likely to be less busy without the other younger hobbit.

Well I will prob be getting mine in this order:

Sean Astin

JRD

Bernard Hill

Alan Cuming

ASH

I hope to get the first 4 on that list out of the way on Sat so I've got less to do Sun! But it also gives me a second chance to meet any I miss on the Sat!

Isn’t he slow and chattly like Robert Englund ?

He can be, but then thats sometimes a good thing to have a little chat with him. It's a case of you TRYING to get away from HIM. lol

At LFACC JRD had an open queue towards the end of Sunday for several hours. I went up to see him at 2 PM or something and he had no queue at all, I could see him right away.

I'd put him behind Sean in your ranking in any case.

Yes, he is chatty. But it's not that bad.

Gotta agree, fortunatley im only getting bernard and Alan from that list, but im putting them in order of importance so Nightcrawler beats theoden.  In all honesty i can't see Kirsch being that busy, maybe im underestimating his popularity.  What time u getting there on Sunday morning mate?

Will be there Saturday & Sunday. Planning to get in extra early on Sunday for tickets, and then back for some kip before I have to check out !

If you fancy meeting up, my mobile number should still be in the “anyone from Northern Ireland” thread, or on any of the select websites you opted for on my behalf :D

Might do that mate, bit restricted in that im going with me cousing and his 4 month old, so it depends on how he behaves, but ill put yer number in me phone and see what happens, you may see me loafing around in my Aston Villa top (up the villa).

Gotta agree, fortunatley im only getting bernard and Alan from that list, but im putting them in order of importance so Nightcrawler beats theoden.  In all honesty i can't see Kirsch being that busy, maybe im underestimating his popularity.  What time u getting there on Sunday morning mate?

If you fancy meeting up, my mobile number should still be in the “anyone from Northern Ireland” thread, or on any of the select websites you opted for on my behalf ;)

Might do that mate, bit restricted in that im going with me cousing and his 4 month old, so it depends on how he behaves, but ill put yer number in me phone and see what happens, you may see me loafing around in my Aston Villa top (up the villa).

No worries ! I don't know if you saw the other thread (can't even remember WHICH thread now :D ) but I can pick you up a Paul McGann if you want ?

Aston Villa ? Seriously ?

I am getting LOADS of autos:

DEAN STOCKWELL X5

JAMIE BAMBER X2

TRICIA HELFER X5

KATEE SACKHOFF

JOHN RHYS DAVIES X2

JOLENE BLALOCK X1

NALINI KRISHANX1

MIKE KINGMA X1

CORIN NEMECX1

IRVIN KERSHNERX1

AND MANY MORE

To give you an idea of how many ppl I am seeing, I will spend at least £400 on autos and that is not including merchandise (if I see any I like).

Edited by BluebizzieB