Star Trek Enterprise Jolene Blalock

I can not make my mind up. I have seen some nice cast photos of Star Trek Enterprise on Ebay as well as pictures of JB.

I don't know whether to get cast photo or single photo BUT when will I get to see the other cast members I am uncertain OR get a single picture of JB from Ebay or from the table at CM7.

:D HELP

:blink:

Edited by BluebizzieB

what's the point of buying one from Ebay when you can MEET her?!?!?!

chat to her as well and get a PHOTO with her?!?!? :rolleyes:

I am undecided about a cast photo as well as I don't think I will ever get Scott on it - he is like RDA, just doesn't do signing events :(:D

I could get everyone other than Scott though so it is a dilema :wub:

contemplating getting a SG photo from her instead :lol:

or maybe SM will have candid type shots for you guys :P

surfy sah xx

what's the point of buying one from Ebay when you can MEET her?!?!?!

chat to her as well and get a PHOTO with her?!?!?

no he meens get an unsigned photo from ebay in advance for jolene to sign. I have purchased a couple of great 8x10's from ebay of jolene in advance for her to sign, as i dislike showmaster's on photos with the tacky collectormania.com thing in the corner!

true I have a few photos stamped with "www.collectormania.com" but half or less!!

I usually try and pic official studio photos for example from Paramount with the Star Trek or SG logo on them :rolleyes:

I like the authentic look this gives, they have not just been randomly printed off then :lol:

surfy sah xx

Gary Graham was at the other event showmasters did in Novemebr, so I have a pic of Jolene Blalock with him that just needs one more sig to be complete, oh and Im getting a group pic and my official Enteprise script signed

Might also get a pic off Jolene on her own but Im not to sure yet (knowing me I'll prob get it) ;)

:firedevil:

LLAP :unsure:

When I met Dominic and Conner last year they had several official Star Trek pics with the Paramount logo in the corner so I would imagine Jolene would have similar 8x10s so one of them will do nicely for me.

The only time I have ever bought a 8x10 to get signed was when I met the Lone Gunmen as they didnt have a decent photo with all 3 of them in it.

I would like to get a sg picture as well will they have them?

I'm positive they will, other than Enterprise and SG it's not like she's done a lot of other big stuff that would take precedence with regard to the photo's.

I'd be highly suprised if they had any SG 8x10's of Dean S seeing as he only did one episode and has done loads of other stuff.

me too dude me too!

Zeb, Lams and be_insanse: wahoo for Enterprise all we need is Scott!!  :D

surfy sah xx

If they have SG pics of her, I might even get one of them for my boyfriend, cause he's really starting to get into SG (keeps fingers crossed for SG pic.) Please let there be one

:wub:

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy