The bright side - if there is one (!)

dufresne

A few people I don't care about have cancelled, and some I have wanted to meet for ages have been added !! :D

I know a lot of people are disappointed / gutted, but look at it this way - SMs have a history of getting cancelled guests to come to a future show. Shanks, Judge etc will be at L3 or C8 - I will stake the little reputation I have on it ! :D

I'm not too disappointed either by the guests cancellations : I have already met Michael & Chris a few times and even if they are always fun to meet, I can live with that. Concerning their future appearances, L3 will probably conflict with the shooting of season 9. For C8, I know that Michael is scheduled to appear at another event in november so this may be a problem ? We'll see

James Callis was certainly an interesting guest but I'm sure he will join Grace Park at LFCC3.

My biggest disappointement is that ASH is only appearing on sunday ! :D

So now, if I come on saturday, it's only for 8 guests .... the only happy one around here is my bank account :D

Edit : maybe we can expect other guests announcements because now we have only 17 guests other than those from the reunions.

Edited by lams9999

I'm still waiting on Sean Biggerstaff after his C3 cancellation :D

*fangirls*

lol well at least you are hopefull.

I'm trying to figure out what to do now as I don't see me being there all four days now. I hope there are more announcements to make it worth the trip.

A few people I don't care about have cancelled, and some I have wanted to meet for ages have been added !! :P

I know a lot of people are disappointed / gutted, but look at it this way - SMs have a history of getting cancelled guests to come to a future show. Shanks, Judge etc will be at L3 or C8 - I will stake the little reputation I have on it ! :rolleyes:

Do we want Shanks and Judge at LFCC3?

They're hardly the quality of guests we've been led to believe will be attending this event.

But then, what've been led to believe we'll get and what we'll actually get tend to be two totally different things with Showmasters.

• Moderators
A few people I don't care about have cancelled, and some I have wanted to meet for ages have been added !!  :P

I know a lot of people are disappointed / gutted, but look at it this way - SMs have a history of getting cancelled guests to come to a future show. Shanks, Judge etc will be at L3 or C8 - I will stake the little reputation I have on it !  :rolleyes:

They're hardly the quality of guests we've been led to believe will be attending this event.

But then, what've been led to believe we'll get and what we'll actually get tend to be two totally different things with Showmasters.

It's all relative really don't you think?

It's obvious that you're not a Stargate fan so you would not appreciate them would you?

To Stargate fans, Shanks and Judge are good guests.

Sure they might appear at Stargate cons, but many fans do not go to specific show conventions.

A few people I don't care about have cancelled, and some I have wanted to meet for ages have been added !!  :P

I know a lot of people are disappointed / gutted, but look at it this way - SMs have a history of getting cancelled guests to come to a future show. Shanks, Judge etc will be at L3 or C8 - I will stake the little reputation I have on it !  :rolleyes:

After the first five London guest were announced, SMs said this was one fifth of their planned guests !! Which means there will be over a hundred at L3 !!! So I strongly suspect Shanks, Judge, Ash, and previously cancelled guests will surface !

I have to agree that even the "high profile" guests this time are repeat guests (bar one or two). We know that SMs are in one to one contact with Sean Astin, so that's fair enough (if not a coup !). It has to be a bad sign that Prowse, Baker, Makoare, and Quinn are main guests.

Although L2 was MASSIVE, not to mention expensive for SMs, so this is probably them catching their breath - especially with the new sexy London show to work on !

The bright side - if there is one (!) for all those of you who have had guests cancel, is that you now have more moolah to spend on other goodies.

I know I always see things I want and think bum! haven't got enough money :angry:

Anyone with a hope of James Callis appearing at LFACC shouldn't really get their hopes up.

There is a BSG convention in the States that weekend. So those who can't appear in London are (cast wise, so far) James Callis, Jamie Bamber, Katee Sackhoff, Mary McDonnell and Tricia Helfer.