Serenity/Firefly guests

turreima

This would be fantastic, seeing as though this year seems to really be a great time for cons for this lot. And with the upcoming Serenity movie, there isn't a better time! I would love to meet them.

Joss Whedan

Nathan Fillion

Moica Baccarin

Alan Tudyk

Gina Torres

Summer Glau

Sean Maher

Ron Glass

Jewel Staite

Adam Baldwin

This would make my year! Anyone else in on this? :P

Heh, MOICA isn't a real person... However Monica Baccarin is. Forgive my hands, they often rebel during the process of typing.

It would also be fab to see Paul Bettany at a con :lol: No one else could have made Chaucer so dashingly amazing!

Heh, MOICA isn't a real person... However Monica Baccarin is. Forgive my hands, they often rebel during the process of typing.

It would also be fab to see Paul Bettany at a con :D No one else could have made Chaucer so dashingly amazing!

However, Monica Baccarin isn't a real a person as Morena Baccarin :wub:

It would also be fab to see Paul Bettany at a con :D No one else could have made Chaucer so dashingly amazing!

However, Monica Baccarin isn't a real a person as Morena Baccarin :D

:lol::unsure::blink: :blink: :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

I was off sick the first couple of days of this week and saw Firefly for the first time on DVD. I'd heard how good it was so I bought the DVDs without having seen it.

But my god, how glad am I, I did. It is up there with my fav series' of all time now. The amazing new and old theme is just brilliant. I love it. I was so upset at the end of the last eps. to think such a great story had ended.

I then found out they're making movies of it :D:(:lol: A very happy me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm aware that Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau tend to make appearances for another organiser, but if there's any possible way to get them to LFACC3, SM should jump on the chance. Having just recently met them for the first time, they are the nicest and most genuine guests you could meet. Any of the cast would be excellent though.