Your Egyptian Name

Shepseskaf

my friends half egyptian. her father n grandmother are egyptian and it was her who gave me my egyptian name - shepseskaf. so i thought i find out some of egyptian names of the peeps here. i've listed the names i've found. post ur name if it's not on the list. i'll post the eyptian names in as soon as she sends me them.

Maureen

Jane

Natalie

Vicky

Kayleigh

Andy

Shelby

Naomi

Emm

Sarah

Rachel

Katy

Ian

Sean

Ann

Jeni

Mike

Alex

Andrew

Chantal

Wendy

Tara

Linzi

Edited by Shepseskaf

Could you add Linzi. I'll be well impressed if they have one for that spelling.

i was supposed to be Jennifer but while my was in hospital she was reading a Mills and Boon book 23 hours later i was born and i got named after the heroine.

:P okay it was good, but I really only saw about 5 episodes. Robert Patrick :lol:

I got to spend two days working with the Atlantis guys at LFACC2, I loved them!

David scared me.....I was talking to some fans waiting in the queue and I said to them "I know I've seen him in something else but I can't think what"....

And they couldn't think what else he'd been in.

5 mins later David shouts down to me to come too the desk. I nearly sh*t myself :angel:

The fans had told him about my question and he then told me lots of other things he'd been in :lol:

Seriously....I thought I was in trouble :firedevil:

lol :angel: i wish i'd seen that. David's sweet. n Joe - well what can say :lol: did i see u at lfacc2 then? (bad memory)

Joe! I got to spend about 3 hours with him on the first day taking his pictures! :lol:

I was the Runner for the Stargate/Shaun of the Dead end, so I did a million different things that weekend, so you probably saw me!

I had BRIGHT RED hair that time.

Andy (DarkElf) knows me, don't ya Andy? :P

Him and Surfysah (think that's right don't kill me!) came and spoke to me when I was sat at a cash desk, I think it was Rainbow's cash desk. :firedevil:

David was my fave though. :P

:D okay it was good, but I really only saw about 5 episodes. Robert Patrick :D

I got to spend two days working with the Atlantis guys at LFACC2, I loved them!

David scared me.....I was talking to some fans waiting in the queue and I said to them "I know I've seen him in something else but I can't think what"....

And they couldn't think what else he'd been in.

5 mins later David shouts down to me to come too the desk. I nearly sh*t myself ^_^

The fans had told him about my question and he then told me lots of other things he'd been in :D

Seriously....I thought I was in trouble :gorgeous:

I wish i'd seen that!!!

sounds like you have had a great expeience in that weekend!

i was only there on the sunday! as i had to work on the saturday and drove to london straight after work!

can't wait to see you at C7!!