How early?

• Moderators

Seeing as James will only be there 2 days, it could be pretty busy. I'd say get there at least an hour before the doors open just to be sure, so at least 9am, maybe earlier if you can get there. It probably won't be necessary but there's not much point taking a chance if ur travelling a long way just to see him! Can't say how long u'll have to wait around once u've got a ticket tho.

I was wondering about that to cause i'm wanting to meet the bulk of the people on hte Saturday, cause i'm expecting a hangover on the Sunday so i was gonna be there at nine get my tickets then go get breakfast and d o shopping then get back for autographs.

what worries me is running between say Sean Astins table to Micheal Shanks to Alan Cummings to James Marsters although probably not in that order and not knowing where they're tables are cause i don't want it to be so late that i'm rushing to get to the talks.

any suggestions?

just a thought about travel, when you get a taxi from the coach/train station what do you ask for the Milton keyne shopping centre? Beacuse ive heard there are quite a few entrances. Last time i went on the bus, but this time it'll be bank holiday so theres no point in even trying.

• Moderators
just a thought about travel, when you get a taxi from the coach/train station what do you ask for the Milton keyne shopping centre? Beacuse ive heard there are quite a few entrances. Last time i went on the bus, but this time it'll be bank holiday so theres no point in even trying.

Just ask for Middleton Hall in the shopping centre .. if they don't know where that is, say it's next to John Lewis and you should be fine :P

Gah, Elijah's queue was painful *cringes at the memory* all worth it, though :D

I'm planning on leaving the hotel around the 8am mark on Saturday, since it's a fair walk up the road to the MK:Centre, and then there's walking from one end of the centre to the other...! Plus, breakfast once I get to the centre! Love it <3 Anyway, keeps you fit, eh? :lol:

I want to try to aim for getting the majority of my autos before noon, preferably. That way I can just bum around the stalls and go back to the hotel a bit early so I can get ready for the SG1 talk, and then have a proper meal before the party. I think last time I went to Collectormania, my "meals" consisted of stealing a slice of pizza off a friend, and getting a burger, milkshake and fries at McDs before going to a talk... :D LOL