Michael Biehn

SeanValen

Films of Terminator, Aliens, Abyss. I even liked him in Navy Seals, small part in The Rock, and starring with Wesley Snipes in The Art of War. I believed he appeared recently in the UK a while ago, I didn't know about it, and missed him, be cool to see him again at a event.

Edited by SeanValen

He was also in the tv series of the Magnificent 7 playing Chris Larabee with Ron Perlman and Robert Vaughan and Eric Close...I won't go on but you get the idea, it would be amazing if you could get him to come!

• 2 weeks later...
He was also in the tv series of the Magnificent 7 playing Chris Larabee with Ron Perlman and Robert Vaughan and Eric Close...I won't go on but you get the idea, it would be amazing if you could get him to come!

OMG, I am not the only one on here who knows this show? ;)

My friends went to see him for Aliens and Terminator, and I was walking up to him with my Chris Larabee picture to get signed... :unsure:

^_^ Well I'm a newbie here, but this thread definitely caught my eye!

Hell yeah, I'd love to meet Michael Biehn!!! PULEEEASE invite him!!!! I need to buy the guy a drink. He's saved my life enough times...in my dreams at least! <_<

They are repeating The Magnificent Seven on ITV...I had no idea he was in it. So I had a real pleasant surprise three weeks ago.

He has been wonderful eye candy (still is) but he is a serious actor and one that always holds my attention since I was 10!!!

He rawks!

• 3 weeks later...

He was a really good guest as well, he bought his chair round to the crowd side of the table and had a chair next to him so you could sit and chat with him while he was signing. He posed for photos as welland really made an effort to make good conversation with everyone.

I would say he was one of the better guests I have met

i met him but i was that nervous i could'nt speak, i mean it was HIcks for gods sake, i would like to speak to him, so plz sm's get

id like to met him i was shaking and couldnt speak when met kristanna loken lol :P