C7 meet up's

Mighty Mo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry! There's plenty of Parking!

And I need to sort my tickets soon too! Need to get some kind of discount..as I don't want to end up paying like £60 just tog et from Wales to flippin MK! :lol:

Somebody remind me! :lol: Rach? :lol:

Get your tickets now then dear! NOW! GET THEM NOWWWWWW... ^_^

Also, you wont have trouble with car parking... MK is one huuuuuuuge carpark :D

I'm gonna bug Mo to dump my stuff in her car... maybe I get get a lift from the station as well :lol: *pushes her luck lol*

When're you going to get to C7 on the Friday?

Me?

We'll be there when the door opens. Probably at Dean Stockwell's table first.

When are you arriving?

Dunno... I will look at train times at some point... :lol:

Edit: I think I might get the 08:24 into MK (09:28).

Edited by Jeni

Me?

We'll be there when the door opens. Probably at Dean Stockwell's table first.

When are you arriving?

Dunno... I will look at train times at some point... :P

Edit: I think I might get the 08:24 into MK (09:28).

Okay... you want to text me then or should we agree on a meeting place?

Foxy and I don't have that much to do on Friday, 4 people so far that we want to get.

Don't worry! There's plenty of Parking!

And I need to sort my tickets soon too! Need to get some kind of discount..as I don't want to end up paying like £60 just tog et from Wales to flippin MK!  :P

Somebody remind me!  :wub: Rach?  :wub:

Get your tickets now then dear! NOW! GET THEM NOWWWWWW... :lol:

Also, you wont have trouble with car parking... MK is one huuuuuuuge carpark ^_^

I'm gonna bug Mo to dump my stuff in her car... maybe I get get a lift from the station as well :lol: *pushes her luck lol*

I am I think picking up another friend from thestation on friday!!! waiting for comfirmation of her!!! i don't mind picking you up from the station on the friday coz Michael and Christpher are not there so i will not have a problem with queues and such forth!!!

PLus i know eher the parking spots are in MK!!! so i'm ok!

I'll be there around lunchtime, to check out hotel then i'll be heading to the centre to check it out and then Veasse and I will be going for a drink with my friend Darren! Later we'll be at the bowling.

If you see me:

Jackson.jpg

or Darren:

DSC00520.jpg

Say Hi!! :unsure:

hey hey hey!!

Has anything been arranged?? i'll like to drop by to any Stargate/forum meetings and say hi!!

Smaug hun cant wait to meet up and have a gab how you doing?

let me know if there are definates and me and ACW will pop by!

huggles

Veasse xx

Will HOPEFULLY be wear my blue dress uniform on the Friday, so maybe Ill see you guys around. Just have to start sewing the last of the badges onto my uniform, and I'll be wearing trousers but really I was hoping to either find or make a skirt before collectormania, but I don't think thats gona be happening any time soon :P

:wub:

LLAP :borg:

Less than three weeks to go! jsdbfjbgfjbsd sdfjfbssjdfbsd fsdjfbwsejfb

Lol, You are all expected to Conga at the Party though...and I am going to make all guests who attend join in too, lol, there is no escaping the ancient sacred ritual that is Conga! lol

I'm going down on Firday morning, so hopefully will be in MK for 10am, the only problem could be dropping my bags off at the hotel...and yes BAGS! I don't travel light lol

*waves to all the people* :unsure:

hope we get the crew emails back soon so we can sort out all these meetings n stuff !!!

is it safe to assume that EVERYONE is going to City Limits (aka bowling / forum social) FRIDAY night?

hope to see everyone there!

Luv sah xx ^_^

*waves to all the people*  :unsure:

hope we get the crew emails back soon so we can sort out all these meetings n stuff !!!

is it safe to assume that EVERYONE is going to City Limits (aka bowling / forum social) FRIDAY night?

Luv sah xx  :wub:

No, Foxy and I are not going.

She's American and will be right in the middle of her jet lag at that time. Last time she was in the UK she slept 12 hours straight... :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

ouch, I'll drag along the people who are staying with me lol, one of them is the girl who wrote the stargate guide to life, the guy hasn't watched and won't listen to me so you'll all have to persuade him to give it a chance lol

*waves to all the people* ;)

Luv sah xx :unsure:

Damn straight I'll be there! I'm a bowling veteran!! :lol:

HUNNY!!!!! HIIIIIIII!!!

OMG we will DEFINATELY have to meet up and have a good old chin wag!

YAY!!

thats cool, i get there friday afternoon... i cant wait for everyone i know to meet ACW...

we really do need to have a good gab!

its going so slow but it will be here in no time at all...

we will be popping by at the bowling for a little but it will be after i take ACW for a romantic meal at Zizzi!

i'm so excited

*dances*

Veasse xx

Im probably only staying till 3-4pm on Friday and most likely wont be back till Sunday, so I wont be joining in any bowling. And I do so like bowling. :P (oh well theres always mi league on a monday night) :D

:lol:

LLAP :P

it's more of a social thing that happens AT the bowling, not everyone bowls you know!!! :P

there's a bar, dancing and an arcade, should keep everyone amused for a few hours!!! :lol:

but they do sometimes get picky on ID, so make sure you've got yours! :P