Stargate Crew

surfy_sah

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i am crewing all day sat (awaiting repy from sm about sg talk) and all day mon so jane woo hoo i can give you your pressie on fri after all!!

woooooooooooooooooooooo :D shiny shiny david prezzie :D

just need to get it sorted..........its on my to do list!

I am crewing all day Friday (on my own :D ) and Sat am and Sunday am

*huggles* to Nicki and Muffin who weren't asked to :(

can anyone who wants to come with up to the centre in a taxi about 7:30am on Saturday and 8:15am (wahoooo lie-in!!) on the Sunday (the times I have to be there for crewing) please say cause I can't afford it on my own! :wub: thanks!!! :o

Luv sah xx

ps-Fiondra, are the crew putting you up? if you need some where to crash on the other days, please say!!! :D

can anyone who wants to come with up to the centre in a taxi about 7:30am on Saturday and 8:15am (wahoooo lie-in!!) on the Sunday (the times I have to be there for crewing) please say cause I can't afford it on my own! :help: thanks!!! :unsure:

I will Sah, I think I might try and see JM and AD that day - so I want to get there early. :D

can anyone who wants to come with up to the centre in a taxi about 7:30am on Saturday and 8:15am (wahoooo lie-in!!) on the Sunday (the times I have to be there for crewing) please say cause I can't afford it on my own!  :help:  thanks!!!  :unsure:

I will Sah, I think I might try and see JM and AD that day - so I want to get there early. :D

count me in too for the Sunday!!! :D

I am crewing all day Friday (on my own  ;) ) and Sat am and Sunday am

*huggles* to Nicki and Muffin who weren't asked to :(

can anyone who wants to come with up to the centre in a taxi about 7:30am on Saturday and 8:15am (wahoooo lie-in!!) on the Sunday (the times I have to be there for crewing) please say cause I can't afford it on my own!  ;)  thanks!!!  :unsure:

Luv sah xx

ps-Fiondra, are the crew putting you up? if you need some where to crash on the other days, please say!!!  B)

Put me down for Saturday and Sunday. I'm crewing both days.

Edited by Ascal Elessar

ps-Fiondra, are the crew putting you up? if you need some where to crash on the other days, please say!!! :D [/color]

hi sah,

i'm being put up on the fri and sat nite, i was gonna call the hotel and see if i could get the thurs and sun nites too but i'm not sure what that will cost!! now i've got free time i'll be wanting to get some extra autos!!

If you guys have room on thurs/ sun nite i'd be very grateful!!! thanx for the offer!!

i'm not sure when i'll be online again to check but Sah do you still have Sean's mobile number cos if you could text him with the details of the cost of my share etc. and he'll let me know.

Thanx a million!!

Donna

• 4 weeks later...

LFaCC 3 CREW EMAILS ARE OUT YEY!!!!! :wub::lol::lol:

wahooo!!!

only major change is they are not putting crew up this time :lol: but they are offering a discounted rate in some of the hotels, including the Ibis Stuart B)

I sent mine back asking for ALL DAY SATURDAY as I have to go home Sunday night, unlike some of you :P so it would be too rushed to work then, also I'd probs have to leave before the crewing shift finished :D

if you work Saturday you can also get virtual tickets for Sunday so that rocks! :lol: and you also can get up later as there's no early bird entry! (mind you that works for crewing too as the start time is usually later on the Sunday!)

what bout the rest of ya? ^_^

Luv sah xx

hope I get picked too dude!

c8 will be 3 days :D;)

true LFaCC is quick at only 2 days but I managed to crew a full day and have a good time at LFaCC 2 so hopefully it will be fine this time at LFaCC 3 :D

hope those of you not crewing will come n speak to those of us who are so we don't miss out when you're waiting for numbers to come up n stuff :P

Luv sah xx